WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my only problem is they flares, regardless of what they are made of look silly without a respectable about of neg camber

I run a 10" wide wheel with 3 deg of neg camber. I think my car looks badass. But it is my car...

Couple developments, first off paypal said I was good to send my flares back, they shipped back wednesday night, secondly paypal put the funds back in my account, after reviewing this thread and included links, and our back and forth messages. The funds are to be available next friday altho they show there in there now.

Lastly I have ben checking zforce's fb page every morning and have seen 4 other people post that they have not recieved there parts, or that they did and are unhappy.

So i basicly gave justin a short term loan, interest free for several months. But in the end I will get my money, ill try to stay possitive about that, even tho I cant find a great place to get flares, fiberglass or carbon.

Couple developments, first off paypal said I was good to send my flares back, they shipped back wednesday night, secondly paypal put the funds back in my account, after reviewing this thread and included links, and our back and forth messages. The funds are to be available next friday altho they show there in there now.

Lastly I have ben checking zforce's fb page every morning and have seen 4 other people post that they have not recieved there parts, or that they did and are unhappy.

So i basicly gave justin a short term loan, interest free for several months. But in the end I will get my money, ill try to stay possitive about that, even tho I cant find a great place to get flares, fiberglass or carbon.

What's sick is the bastard is just going to ship those flares to someone else.

So are you out shipping money?

no, he charged me 35 $ I believe to ship them to me, it cost me 18 $, I went thru fedex and got the same shipping options he did plus required it to be signed for . And I was awarded both costs , to me, and back to him.

What's sick is the bastard is just going to ship those flares to someone else.

I dwelled on that alot... I hope not, but im sure he will, I wanted to write "retured for deffects" on the inside. But also I didnt want to ad any damage that wasnt there already. But I do have pics and have friended several people on facebook who have posted angry messages on the zforce facebook page, the trick is trying to see them before justin deletes them...

But if the ones I got go to some one who posted that I see I will send them my pics, should be easy for them to get a refund thru who ever they have to if its known that he knew, and resent them after some one was already awarded a dispute claim.

• Like 1

Z Force Productions lmao - HBZ mods banned me back in 2009 (4 years ago). More so it was dr_hunt (mod on HBZ) went nuts on me, riding his high horse with some pretty foul language, false accusations (even when I had proof of dealings & posted them, but he would delete my posts cuz they proved him wrong), defamation of character and called me a scam because I sold a bunch of apparel and parts to HBZ members and there was some delays of a few months getting everything completed. All parts/apparel were delivered shortly thereafter, but they banned me anyway because I had some choice words for them and they continued to bash me and lie about my dealings on their forum.

I'm obviously not a scam, I'm still around and will continue to be. I've sold my parts worldwide (over 25 different countries) and still going strong. Tons of customers all over to vouch for me too. As you can see in my pics, parts are shipping out, customer's cars are being shared with my parts, etc.
3 minutes ago · Like

reply from facebook about hybridz thread

Z Force Productions Haha, I have all of our messages with Mr. Adam (S)leazer. He's just a hot tempered former (or current) military guy with issues. He asked for an exchange once he got the parts and I gladly offered him one right away. He got shipped a bad set on accident as some were meant to go back to the shop cuz of the flaws. I paid for & emailed him a return shipping label and he failed to return ship until I made a case about it. He did nothing but complain and use profanities. I offered a solution, he accepted it and then he complained about it everywhere when all he had to do was ship them back. He's an idiot, I can't fix that. I just received his return shipment today and he's getting a new set of fiberglass flares as he requested all along.

about the ratsun thread

Oh geez, this hot headed guy doesn't stop.

I agreed right away to exchange them. You then asked for a fiberglass set and partial refund, I agreed. I even paid for return shipping and everything! Yet you make several complaints without even sending them back!

My molds were damaged by the compositie shop I hired while in their storage and they didn't fix the molds before running off the last couple of sets and the mishaps were so small that I didn't notice them before shipping Adam's set. The issue has been fixed and I can even take pics of my molds next time I'm at the shop next week to prove there was damage that has now been repaired.

March 19th, 2013

Adam asked for an exchange of parts from carbon fiber flares to fiberglass flares.

March 19th, 2013

I said I'd soon email Adam a return shipment label.

March 21st, 2013

I emailed Adam the FedEx return shipement label.

March 29th, 2013

The tracking # still shows that Adam has NOT shipped back the parts yet.

FedEx tracking # is 668673215001186 for all to see it was never used by Adam.

THE PROOF IS THERE! It's a lack of buyer's actions, or also in this case a huge case of major complaining even though the situation was resolved all along, all he had to do was ship them back and shipping was even paid for by me.

March 29th, 2013

I return from work and see the flares were finally returned, using a different tracking # than I provided him.

Here's our convo as proof that I was willing to exchange and partial refund from the start! This is ridiculous.

adam-msg-1.jpg

adam-msg-2.jpg

adam-msg-3.jpg

I'm not sure what your problem is, I never ignored you. I have all of our messages on facebook as proof of our deal.

You got your parts, yes slightly delayed but I kept you in the loop. Once you got them you wanted to exchange them for a fiberglass set and a partial refund and I agreed. I said I'd do the exchange and partial refund once I got the set back from you that I sent you. I sent you a return postage label, yet you didn't use it. I just received the flares back today via a different source.

The parts were not of extremely poor quality either, they had some minor flaws but not poor. You're just EXTREMELY picky and rude about handling this whole thing with name calling and all that wasn't necessary when I never ignored you.

The point is, from the get go I said to return them and I'd get you another set right away no problem. We had a deal and you didn't hold up your end of it.

Again, I told you once I receive them back I'll gladly send you the fiberglass set you requested and your partial refund. This is the deal we agreed to and you're the one not holding up your end of the deal here.

Now that I just got the flares back, and as agreed you'll get your fiberglass set and partial refund. I'll do as what we agreed to. Simple.

And I blocked you on my social media page because even after we agreed to a deal to exchange the parts right away you continued to deliberately keep harassing me and bashing me on my page which was unnecessary. I warned you about it and you didn't stop, so I took actions to prevent your continued reckless abuse.

Oh geez, this hot headed guy doesn't stop.

The parts were not of extremely poor quality either, they had some minor flaws but not poor. You're just EXTREMELY picky and rude about handling this whole thing with name calling and all that wasn't necessary when I never ignored you.

Did you even look at the flares or even just the pictures on page one? Thats horrible QA on those... I dont know how they made it out of the shop like that. You can see by this whole thread that Adam isnt being extremely picky and no one here would accept those as decent flares.

You cant freak out on him as its not like hes the only dissatisfied customer. You have cases piling up of people who are upset with your products and service. Get with the program buddy. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Did you even look at the flares or even just the pictures on page one? Thats horrible QA on those... I dont know how they made it out of the shop like that. You can see by this whole thread that Adam isnt being extremely picky and no one here would accept those as decent flares.

You cant freak out on him as its not like hes the only dissatisfied customer. You have cases piling up of people who are upset with your products and service. Get with the program buddy. 

See the post above yours Tristin

Did I freak out? No, he did. I have plenty of "freaking out" cussing messages from him but yet I kept my cool and said from the start I'd exchange them no problem.

You're explaining a list of past customers from years ago that has been taken care of.

Again, you can read (or so I assume) in my last post that the flares had flaws that I didn't notice AND I GLADLY SAID I'D EXCHANGE THEM FOR HIM RIGHT AWAY AND TOOK NECESSARY ACTIONS TO EXCHANGE THEM FOR HIM.

I'm used to having extremely great quality parts from this shop. I get them from them and just box them and ship them because I've had NO issues with them until now. AGAIN, I found out the problem right away and addressed it right away.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Did I freak out? No, he did. I have plenty of "freaking out" cussing messages from him.

You're explaining a list of past customers from years ago that has been taken care of.

Again, you can read (or so I assume) in my last post that the flares had flaws that I didn't notice AND I GLADLY SAID I'D EXCHANGE THEM FOR HIM RIGHT AWAY AND TOOK NECESSARY ACTIONS TO EXCHANGE THEM FOR HIM.

I'm used to having extremely great quality parts from this shop. I get them from them and just box them and ship them because I've had NO issues with them until now. AGAIN, I found out the problem right away and addressed it right away.

From what I can see you are :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Whatever it takes to make a buck. 

Just get them out, there are millions of peeps in the world.

One  bad one, will not make a difference...

Well now this has been proven one will make a difference..

Maybe the leno's will settle for second best,But us the true Ratsun'ers settle for nothing but the best...

Maybe the leno's will settle for second best,But us the true Ratsun'ers settle for nothing but the best...

We demand perfection or complete rusted shit... and since you cant rust CF, get the fuck outta here with your inferior parts. 

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

We demand perfection or complete rusted shit... and since you cant rust CF, get the fuck outta here with your inferior parts. 

Fucken eh!

:rofl: :thumbup: