WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... I would just straight up avoid him at all cost. He has straight up lied to me several times, and also sent me fake shipping numbers to keep me off his ass for a week. I was his costomer, sadly, I dont give a shit what goes on with his end, just mine, take money, give product you represented when you said you would.

People should get what they pay for Idk anyone who would argue that. I buy and sell though, shit isn't always so cut and dry, nor is the buck. 

I read a lot of the op but guess I missed the part on refunds. He wont just refund you if you mail the flares back? I thought I read something about a return label. Just asking because your saying your going through paypal, def a long option. 

i can say it all looks kinda shitty, as a owner of a after hours business liek this i can say, yes life gets in the way sometimes. sometimes your suppliers screw you and the customer suffers, and sometimes we just plain screw up. i tihnk those flare look ok but i cant see em up close to see how noticeable the flaws are when the camera isnt in hubble telescope mode. it sucks that his ship times are reminiscent of tristans but i will admit that mine are lacking also. when i wake up in the morning i am prepaired for a shit show everyday at my 9-5 then i have to do my own thing at my own business, sometimes when trying to keep my boss off my back i forget prior obligations for my business, sucks but it happens. also i dont see how he made up tracking numbers, i looked up that one and it was pretty much as stated, created the 7th, accepted the 10th and delivered the 15th. seems about right on with what he posted after the item had shipped, did it take forever to get to that point yeah. 

and since we all know hes subbing stuff out lets remeber one thing about the fabrication industry(which cf/fg products are in) its money driven and if the shop he subs to get s someoen tyhat will pay rush charges on something to have it yesterday then guess what, his gets pushed back and he never knows until a customer ask where there stuff is and he questions the shop. happenes all the time, i know ive working in fabrication for 7+years.

not trying to say he wasnt wrong or messed up this transaction but in the end, cut a guy a lil slack, we are all human.

• Like 1

No he offered to send a return label, and I told him to hurry because my paypal pertection was coming to a close, and a week later when I told him to send me a label, for a 3rd time he told me he was too busy to deal with me and I was being extremely impatient.

At wich point I asked a few outside individuals to read thru the posts and suggest what I should do, and asked if I was being impatient or un reasonable.

As a small group we all concurred that since it was the last day of my paypal pertection that I needed to go ahead and get 5he ball rolling that way.

Wich I did. At wich point paypall asked me to give him 5 days, wich ends today, because they where led to believe that a "replacement set" was in route. Wich they of course where not.

We discussed replacements up untill the end, but when it came down to it, he was to busy to run his business, and I had to take the long pp route. Wish I hadnt had to, I need flares from some where, and would rather not flame anyone for anything.

But I will in this case, because I do feal he is a rip off artist who will not stop these practiceson his own.. So he needs to be stopped.

Of course these are my persanal opinions, and ive urged you all several times to decide for youself, and watch out for your self.

I cut him more slack than I should have, he told me they shipped 3 different times, the 3rd time was when he gave me a tracking number and claimed they shipped rigyt then, and then he dilivered them to the ups 4 days later. So no I will not cut him slack.

Maybe if he would have checked his product and told me they dient turn out, or packaged them to make it to me unscaved. 5hen maybe.

You can cutt him slack, send him 500$ and then cut him slack.

And get the best out of his mounting kit while your at it.

Ya you def got jerked around pretty bad, I mean we talked on it weeks ago and its still going on.

His rep has suffered and you will get your refund through paypal. If you end up with the flares it looks like they can just be top coated and look pretty good. 

i read your little novel RB, and i agree that you played it pretty cool for the amount of time the whole ordeal took.   the one thing i have to say is that its spelled feel not feal. the other errors i dont care about as much, but this one drove me nuts while reading.

Yes mother fucker im obviously mad. :fu: lol

And to ansewr you quetion, they actuly look great from 20-25 feet. Unfortunately I sit 2-3 feet from them. If they where tough enough to trust, and from that distance they look verry bad.

Ive shower them to 3 people, who had the same opinion as I, jacob mention they look bad, others who seen them will probably say the same.

i read your little novel RB, and i agree that you played it pretty cool for the amount of time the whole ordeal took.   the one thing i have to say is that its spelled feel not feal. the other errors i dont care about as much, but this one drove me nuts while reading.

Feel not feal, gotcha, ill try to remember that, I cant form words well, and offten have to read a post several times 5o retain it, other wise I focus on certain words to much and cant retain it.

Z force FAQ:

1. have a problem with the quality?  do some drugs.  
2. still have a problem? do more.

this thread reinstates my feeling that the coolest thing about carbon fiber is the way it looks, which isnt worth the price tag.  id rather get a roll of CF wrapping and call it a day, 

• Like 1

Just wrapped my flares in textured simcarbon. Cost me 160 to do my flares, bumpers and tail surrounds, also to make mistakes.

I would argue the wrapped FG flares are lighters then the CF ones and strength is negligible there. To me personally legit CF's price in these cases can't be legitimized. 

I wanted real cf, I love the look of it on other cars ive seen, has depth and is strong and light (if made correctly).

I am past the whole idea of cf after this, I will order abs flares for 80 $, or make my own.

I personally dont care for a wrapped item, but I have seen a few items that where well done and fooled me.

I hear ya, real wet carbon fiber has that nice depth to it. I enjoy the way it looks a lot too. 

Wrapping, to me anyway, isnt about fooling people. Its just an option for looks that will cost too much money to justify. No wrap carbon fiber is going to fool people up close, maybe textured and top coated would come close to replicating wet and the textured alone is really close to replicating dry but its just not the same. Flares dont need to have aero quality strength and the glass ones are just as light as the wet carbon fiber ones. So all your left with then is looks and as far as looks go wrapping get the job done well under budget. 

Same goes with the other textured wraps. Does brushed titanium look exactly like real brushed Ti? No but try doing shit in brushed Ti, its astronomical. It also gives the ability to do entire cars. 

Even finishes, maintaining a matte or flat finish is a BITCH. People think its the easier solution but its not at all to anyone who cares about keeping it looking good. Wrapping in a matte makes life so much easier because it wont ever polish up and resists staining/discoloring way better. 

Just my point of view, I can see people not liking wrapping if you think of it as trying to fake the real deal or that its just covering in a giant sticker. All perspective I guess... 

Dont get ABS man, flares dont need to be aero strong but they do need some resilience  Just get a nice set of glass ones for less then half what your were going to spend on cf. They are way stronger and durable then abs and they are also easier to repair. 

• Like 1

to me, its not about fooling people, wrapping is done purely for aesthetics, just as it would be if you were to paint them.

carbon fiber is just so far down my list of things i want to spend my money on.  i dont think id even bother putting any flares on a car unless it had IRS.  but then, thats just my personal opinion.  people can spend their money on whatever they want

• Like 1
Just wrapped my flares in textured simcarbon. Cost me 160 to do my flares, bumpers and tail surrounds, also to make mistakes.

I would argue the wrapped FG flares are lighters then the CF ones and strength is negligible there. To me personally legit CF's price in these cases can't be legitimized. 

Where you get sim carbon at?