WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i made a serious and sincere attempt and offer to purchase his tooling and manufacture these parts for us out of my composite shop. i havent gotten anywhere with that. when the project that im on winds down, im gonna seriously look into manufacturing the tooling myself and do my best to dry up all his business. i might start by offering parts at near cost to those who got screwed.... cant do it right now.... but soon....

04643598_zps3a2c4b3b.jpg

• Like 2

i made a serious and sincere attempt and offer to purchase his tooling and manufacture these parts for us out of my composite shop. i havent gotten anywhere with that. when the project that im on winds down, im gonna seriously look into manufacturing the tooling myself and do my best to dry up all his business. i might start by offering parts at near cost to those who got screwed.... cant do it right now.... but soon....

04643598_zps3a2c4b3b.jpg

How soon? Also are you interested in producing parts for other classic Datsuns?

I got a reply from Justin the other day after I went on his facebook page and mentioned a "refund".

Hey Jeff,

Sorry for the long delay. Having dealt with my website, email & facebook page being hacked recently I've lost a lot of info & messages from people.

The shop I use to make my parts has been slowly but surely refreshing some of my molds (including the gnose & hood), the last shop I had used didn't take too good care of them so the needed some repairs & polishing. Not to mention the shop been backed up (as they're a major aero shop for the automotive world) and now it's track season, so my stuff seems to be pushed aside when important jobs come up for them unfortunately.

Aside from that, Z Force has always been a part time gig for me & I'd always just take orders as I could handle them mostly. But now that I have another full time business that has started booming the last few months & has me working 60+ hours/week in the field on top of trying to raise 3 kids and 1 on the way. I've become just a bit overwhelmed at the moment to do it all myself anymore.

I am just waiting on the shop to bust out a bunch of my orders that I've been waiting on, they're the only quality shop I've been able to find over the years of doing this and sometimes that comes with delays longer than expected.

I need to hire some help for processing orders & shipping parts for Z Force since I haven't had much time for it.

I tried calling & emailing the shop earlier today for an update but no response yet. I'll see if I can get ahold of anyone this weekend and get a more definitive update on the gnose & hood.

I know the tail panel mold was just refreshed and they've made a couple of those for me recently, so if you still want 1 of those I'm sure I could at least get that done up & shipped out for ya.

As well as the gnose hood hinges, I got in touch with the manufacturer to see what the hold up was & he was retooling all his machines and was supposedly going to start making some batches of them again this month sometime.

If you'd like to still add the tail panel, I'll see if they can at least get that whipped up this coming week for you.

I'll give ya a discounted rate on it since this wait has taken way longer than expected and again, I'm extremely sorry for the delays.

I'll give ya the vette style tail panel at $180 shipped (normally $225). Paypal address is same as email.

- Justin

I got a reply from Justin the other day after I went on his facebook page and mentioned a "refund".

Hey Jeff,

Sorry for the long delay. Having dealt with my website, email & facebook page being hacked recently I've lost a lot of info & messages from people.

The shop I use to make my parts has been slowly but surely refreshing some of my molds (including the gnose & hood), the last shop I had used didn't take too good care of them so the needed some repairs & polishing. Not to mention the shop been backed up (as they're a major aero shop for the automotive world) and now it's track season, so my stuff seems to be pushed aside when important jobs come up for them unfortunately.

Aside from that, Z Force has always been a part time gig for me & I'd always just take orders as I could handle them mostly. But now that I have another full time business that has started booming the last few months & has me working 60+ hours/week in the field on top of trying to raise 3 kids and 1 on the way. I've become just a bit overwhelmed at the moment to do it all myself anymore.

I am just waiting on the shop to bust out a bunch of my orders that I've been waiting on, they're the only quality shop I've been able to find over the years of doing this and sometimes that comes with delays longer than expected.

I need to hire some help for processing orders & shipping parts for Z Force since I haven't had much time for it.

I tried calling & emailing the shop earlier today for an update but no response yet. I'll see if I can get ahold of anyone this weekend and get a more definitive update on the gnose & hood.

I know the tail panel mold was just refreshed and they've made a couple of those for me recently, so if you still want 1 of those I'm sure I could at least get that done up & shipped out for ya.

As well as the gnose hood hinges, I got in touch with the manufacturer to see what the hold up was & he was retooling all his machines and was supposedly going to start making some batches of them again this month sometime.

If you'd like to still add the tail panel, I'll see if they can at least get that whipped up this coming week for you.

I'll give ya a discounted rate on it since this wait has taken way longer than expected and again, I'm extremely sorry for the delays.

I'll give ya the vette style tail panel at $180 shipped (normally $225). Paypal address is same as email.

- Justin

Why don't you just insist on a refund? He takes money for parts that aren't even made yet. No way to run a business.

• Like 1

Well.....since im waiting on Justin to send my money back....if that ever happens.

Anyone know where I can get a Gnose for my 280z?

Thanks,

JeffO

all i read in that email was......"excuse excuse excuse excuse ... but send me some more money since i already hosed u but this time i will follow thru even though i said that before ,   twice,  err three times,  wait who is this ..."

fuck that guy ....

tristin has solid links ...

• 3 weeks later...

I have suffered through this entire thread.

Fuck me.

Then I think I just red that he is now raising 3 kids, with another on the way.

He posted earlier that he had 2 kids. Didn't he????

He must be a better breeder than a buisness man.

• 5 months later...

Justins back at it you guys, I have just read messages from 3 more people waiting for stuff. ... he has a new paypal, but the same old tricks, stay vigilant guys, and get the word out so new guys know whats up before its too late.

• Like 4
  • 5 weeks later...

So, someone asked about zforce on facebook, justin eventuly unblocked me(after saying I blocked him or something) and pmed me

Offered me a great deal on his wares if I delete this thread, and quit giving people links to it. Only post the link to direct questions of z force business and product quality anyways. I asked if that was a bribe, he said no, never been bribed so im not sure.

But as I wouldnt support his products after what I, and many other have been thru, dis offer some advice I thought sound.

But cant help but post this response.

Screenshot_2014-02-06-22-19-21_zps767579

I would continue to avoid this seller, and I continue to commend the mods here, for leaving this as a warning for others to read and decide for them selves.

Ratsuns awsome, dont tell anyone I said that.

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...

Wow this thread was an entertaining read.

This guy is a middle man who takes money, gives production dates for a place that he has no control over, never delivers on time. Lots of excuses that seem to be recycled.

What a tool. If you're honest with people and be accountable for your words, customers are very understanding.

OH and never send out shit product. If problems do occur eat the cost and help the end user!!!

I have had recent interactions with a man of the same cloth as Z-Force

There's nothing wrong with being a middle man and collecting a fee for your services. Someone has a product but not the time or skills to promote and sell it. Buyers are out there, the middle man simply makes the connection. Wins all round if this is what it was here..... That said, there seems to be a huge failure here. Possibly because of lack of finances, orders were taken in advance and the job farmed out to the cheapest producer with poor to no oversight. Recipe for disaster.

I make no problems with the middle man profession. What my issue would be is promising delivery or production times without control of that. I have been employed at many manufacturing facilities where Sales (Middle Men) promise non-deliverable time frames. 

That is my point. Don't make deals you cant deliver on. 

• Like 1