WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats jdmflares.com, I sent them a couple messages, and I have to say, they said the same things to me, the exact same way justin did, but dont seem to be the same guy, maybe the shop he gets them from, if any one had one and showed me the back of it I think id know right away.

What return address was on the ones you got RedBanner? Ebay ad says it ships from Murrieta, California. I don't think its him though us in the Z community would know. Justin has been on shout so many times. He would also be really undercutting his public business selling at that rate. Though if they only cost him $200 each on runs he'd still be making out lol.

I got the sim carbon on Amazon. All the big distributors sell on there but you get the benefit of Amazons discounts.  Cheapest novice option I know of. Buying full rolls is the best pro method.  

I never thought id spend money on carbon fiber anything, but my arches are rusted out, and I cant make that part of the body perfect after welding it in, or atleast I dont want to try on "my dream car".

So I added up my choices, bondo, pay some one to weld in quarters(wich I got and was the plan) or do flares, I chose flares after aloooot of thinking.

Then came time to decide wich ones, I saw that blue 240z with the carbon flares , I looked realy hard at them and the depth really stuck with me. And carbon fiber is light an tuff.

I did do alot of research to find out what I was getting, and realize that alsmost all cf flares are cf over glass.

And I realized that wet carbon is not near as light or strong as I originally had thought it was.

I decided that I wanted carbon fiber because of how it looked.. shallow I know, and not at all different than wrapping something for the looks.

The facts. I wanted the best ones, I know sometimes that cost more. I paid more because I was overly reashured that these where the best ones, and looked great, show room flares.

I saw the posts on hybridz, and I personally asked every one I could. I was agian and agian satified by people that I knew, and dont know, and people I only know on the internet, that z force had the goods, and that they had tbought justin had gotten his shit together.

And end the end he really let me down. I did give him alot of rope, was as nice as I could be, and as patient as possible without exeeding my paypal buyers protection Wich is 45 days.

On the 45th day I filled to get my money back. I feel (yo) that is as far as I can go, and like I said, buy from him if you want to. Theis is a warning, people dont allways listen to warnings and often it maybe fine. And other times your friens have to pee on your back because there are fucking jelly fish in the water.

Had an hour or two to kill?

Well I didn't when I started, then I was like, wait, ok, oh I see, well maybe, ooohh, ssssss, daaammn, took a nap, came back, went booooo... hisssss.... splashed my face, went to a neutral corner to regroup, and :mellow:

:rofl:

• Like 1

Maybe get some glass ones, and wrap them in something that isn't CF. Although the CF wrap I get looks damn good, and would look better with a layer of laminate on top. Also that brushed gun metal look could be sweet on your car. I can get all kinds of cool different wrap materials that would make your flares stand out at a show over some CF ones.

Really sucks these arrived in that shape on your Bday and after waiting so long. I'd be OK with waiting if the shit inside the box was epic.

Had an hour or two to kill? I cant believe he has hosed as many people as he has. I can easily track 10 thousand dollars. ... cant believe msa still sells shit to this guy.

I think he sells to them. I can find out for you if ya want.  I have a set of CF flairs on my Z. They were the proto type that MSA had made, But Justin didn't do them back then. And mine are true CF not Glass and CF. You can see thru mine when you hold them up to a light. 

I've read a lot of bad shit about him. I'm not friends with him ,But I know him and have dealt with him in the past. He wanted me to help him with some lower control arms. But he could not afford my prices. He always makes shit on the cheep. Hence the crap you got from him.

MSA has a quality CF Vendor. The guy makes some high quality stuff. I'm not sure about Jason being a vendor but I'll ask. I'm a vendor for MSA so it won't be hard for me to find out. 

MSA has a quality CF Vendor. The guy makes some high quality stuff. I'm not sure about Jason being a vendor but I'll ask. I'm a vendor for MSA so it won't be hard for me to find out. 

Probably not him then <_<

But its good to know you have acsess to flares, because I may be needing another set (if/ paypal refunds my money)

i hope you get your money back.. i had a horrible paypal experince before too. back in like 2000 when paypal just came out, i order a body kit for my crx.. the  dude hella lag on send out the product too, so i complained to him and then to paypal, which at the time gave me some horrible Customer service, so i just ended up going to my bank and revoked the payment thru paypal. so i was happy i got my money back.  then like a year later or maybe two i tried to use paypal again, but they said i had to contact them or something.. the lady told me i had like 80 bucks in the account but i had to pay 50 dollars(i think) to have access to the 80. so i said fuck it, its only 30 bucks i dont care.. now any time i try to get on there site to access my account. it says its a limited account, so it shows me how to fix it.. i go thru the processes and it still wont let me access anything.. the transaction is too old :(

DON'T BUY FROM THIS JACK ASS EITHER! I've been waiting for three weeks and every day he says they have shipped. I just filed a claim against him!

woot woot ...go red banner......dont take that shit.....u been cool level headed and for anyone to defend his actions as a "liek" after hours business owner is ridonculous... you deliver what u say and if you don't then u make it right or put them back to where the customer was before the agreement was reached...that's how it reads in books and how it should be in life anything else is unacceptable and really just justifying your inability as a person....file the claim get your dough back and move on.,...after all we own the datsuns ... so we are the ones entitled to be flakes,  not the businesses we support..

• Like 2
DON'T BUY FROM THIS JACK ASS EITHER! I've been waiting for three weeks and every day he says they have shipped. I just filed a claim against him!

i think your build progress is to fast for any service oriented business...lol......u bang sic datsun's out like most tweakers have kids....one after another..

• Like 1

Bob. I know this guy as well. Never bought from him but he came to one of our Z car meetings and had some good stuff to offer.

Man what's with these guys selling in such a small market and then jacking people over. I don't get it.

If you have issues with this vendor I'm not to far to offer a good ol ass kickin for ya..

• Like 1

Ok so I talked to visa, and there process is much easier. I will have my money back woot woot!

Bob if your paypal was used thru your credit card or bank then you might want to ask them there policy for non delivery and weight your options.

Thank you all for letting me vent and get my experiance out there.

And thanks to ratsun for not burrying this thread or deleting it, in turn enabling these guys to jack other customers around.

• Like 3

glad it worked out RB

are you putting those on the 411?  i thought youd be using the more boxy b310 flares for some reason, seems like theyd complement the 411 lines better.

I dont like carbon fiber on old cars... that is all  :ninja:

Yeah but you'll slap a silly ass modern BMX bike on an old ass wagon... :rofl:  :rofl: