Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

If the driver isn't handicapped his parking is a pretty crappy thing to do. If he felt a need to park like that go park in the back 40 where no one is anyway.

anytime your extremely small penis needs two blowers on the same motor... you automatically move to the top of the handicapped line....

at my old job this crap would happen all the time ... old guy nice car or street rod parked in handicapped cause they feel like posting up as close to front door for everyone to see...i used to get bothered by it and say something..... its not like i cant walk twenty feet to see a dope sleigh....its the entitlement that's gone rampit in america...shame on u mr small dick u have nice car but crappy morals...

metal monkey ... put that crap in ricers ... i know its clean with out a bunch of crap on it ... but still its origin is a skinny jean wearing kid that's never turned a wrench.... sorry tristin your exempt..

.anytime you and your bro go, go proing .....u entered a new realm when u share a view and a coke...maybe not rices butt theres no gheyers thread .......yet

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They were some sort of cheap rim; nothing special. I didnt see the interior, but it was a pretty clean exterior.

Saw this yesterday:

8187299732_11e6ffeb3b_z.jpg

vintage ford cars and modern rangers share a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern so you see some goofy uses of ranger rims on galaxies, fairlanes, torinos, etc. those aren't a ranger factory rim but I bet they started out on one.

metal monkey ... put that crap in ricers ... i know its clean with out a bunch of crap on it ... but still its origin is a skinny jean wearing kid that's never turned a wrench.... sorry tristin your exempt..

Really? I find that statement to be blatantly ignorant. Considering the cars hand built by the owner on nice coil overs with a built 7M-GTE. No stretched tires, stickers, fender vents.. what makes it a ricer? The kid that built it probably has more experience doing actual mechanical work (not just oil changes) then 90% of the people on the forum.

I would agree not rice, but damn, attacking 90% of the members over one comment may be a little over the line

dont worry, he was stripped of his "Datsun Mechanic" Title when he didnt know how to adjust points. He is part of the 90% :rofl:

• Like 1

dont worry, he was stripped of his "Datsun Mechanic" Title when he didnt know how to adjust points. He is part of the 90% :rofl:

Haha, i knew that but didnt find it relevant to bring it up. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt to figure that out on his own

The kid that built it probably has more experience doing actual mechanical work (not just oil changes) then 90% of the people on the forum.

I would agree not rice, but damn, attacking 90% of the members over one comment may be a little over the line

I wouldn't say so, considering we have over 13,000 members and it seems like a large number can't even figure out what spark plugs or oil filters to use on their stock L16. Or that there 81 210 isn't a "B210."

Keep in mind, the kid in question works in the service department at Mazda on some pretty intense cars. Not just a daily driven Mazda 6. He's proven himself to have some pretty out of the box thinking and great skills.

I'm for sure part of the 90%. Where did I say I couldn't adjust points?

i need to turn a wrench more :unsure:

You need a Datsun first :poke:

On a more relevant note, Screamer 510 posted this on the Ratsun Facebook page.

Seems like he was hiding a pretty rare Alfa Romeo in his back yard for a little while

263603_802721059095_633295553_n.jpg

that is fucking cant turn a wrench sick right there....almost better then my favorite guilia model....nice find

huh, wut

sidenote i always wondered what it would be like for the person in one of these lol posters to find out there pic is being used in some forum as a joke to poke fun at others....makes me wonder if theres some pic of me on a forum about computers saying double rainbow or something...insert dumb look

• Like 1

huh, wut

sidenote i always wondered what it would be like for the person in one of these lol posters to find out there pic is being used in some forum as a joke to poke fun at others....makes me wonder if theres some pic of me on a forum about computers saying double rainbow or something...insert dumb look

Hahaha...