Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

It's a redneck donk! I saw one of those a while back too. This hack shop, I mean truck shop that was down the road from the Chevy dealer I used to work at brought all their trucks to us for alignments and fixing their screw ups. They brought this abomination in one day. Apparently the rich fool

had just bought the $55,000 truck and took it straight to them and spent another $15000 to make it look like this... WTF?! WHY?

SSPX0005-1.jpg

would look cool on rubber bands low as fuck and ditch the stacks for a 10" tip exitting the bed side...with a clapper flapper

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's one of those for sale here. It's a TBI big block and it's slammed, straight body, great paint. Good condition all around and the guy only wants $4500.

buy it and ship it up to me ... im good for the dough...lol...i acrtually have  a different crew cab idea of this body style....1/2 ton swap with a short bed no duals to tow my jet boat

85excab.JPG

buddy of mine has this '85 Chevy for sale on his used car lot in Cogar, Oklahoma. it was converted to this configuration when new by a private company in Fort Worth.

those cabs are uber rare but seem to all be located in the texas ,  ok area..... it was a conversion by a coch builder ...i believe western hauler started it and even used it on a few of there latter crew cab models

those cabs are uber rare but seem to all be located in the texas ,  ok area..... it was a conversion by a coch builder ...i believe western hauler started it and even used it on a few of there latter crew cab models

I've seen like three around here in thirty+ years and one of those is a faded silver and burgundy circa '84 Dodge LWB that an elderly dude drives pretty much daily. I'll try to snap a shot of it!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Ok, here's some eye candy for ya'll. My Mom's 1936 Ford pickup. 440 big EFI Hemi under the hood of this bad boy and man, this is sooo much fun to drive!

IMAG0753_zps7d25be35.jpg

IMAG0755_zpsaff1395b.jpg

IMAG0756_zpsed67b579.jpg

Very nice.

Hilborn injection?

photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg

i don't know what the 'F' with putting photobucket codes in here but it won't show the pictures now since the ratsun upgrade. At least the links work. I tried everything even with the BBCode but it ain't working. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I'll keep trying.

EDIT:

Ha! Used the full editor then previewed my post and then submitted. Dang! Like giving birth over here.