What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am trying to understand why you are having so much problem wiring in your KA?  The diagrams that are posted in Jeff's thread are not helping you?  What is different that is making this so hard to wire.

I have not done a KA swap but I am trying to learn and understand as much as I can before I do one.

I am trying to understand why you are having so much problem wiring in your KA?  The diagrams that are posted in Jeff's thread are not helping you?  What is different that is making this so hard to wire.

I have not done a KA swap but I am trying to learn and understand as much as I can before I do one.

He cut the harness aka doing unnecessary stuff :P

• Like 3

What? Kevin and I had this place back together Sunday night.

It really helps when the whole crew policed themselves.

it was clean, I just moved the tables into a position so I could push the truck into the garage and left it like that with wheels laying in random spots. Got the tables folded yesterday
  • Like 1

Dude i told you,, go over to Terry's Automotive alignment  and talk to Phil,, he knows his shit,, he has been there since the 90s.  It's right across the street from the bowling alley and grocery outlet baaaaaaaaaaargain maaaaaaaaaarket.... Don't go into the main office next to 7-11 ,, just walk right into the shop closest to the road that is before that,  with the large gravel parking lot .

i could bring over the cutter wheel and have a hole big enough for that fuse box cut into that goofy package tray in a few minutes..

• Like 4

Was the Datsun eating tires like the subi was.. no... so it got pushed back.. did the datsun not being aligned make my tranny bloww?..nope so it got pushed back.. really! I should have got one after I put the new wheels and tires on.. but then again I did that a day before Canby.. so it never got done. Haha. It's always the last thing I remember I need. Not this time. It will get done.

But that the last thing I need to worry about right now. Haha I need to get it on the ground and moving under her own power..

Just one of my marker lights is 521 I believe. I wish I had a 69! I hate the side makers on the fender and bed.

My pc680 battery should be here around next week.

Along with my driveline.

• Like 1

For a sec I thought maybe just an aluminum box mounted to the parcel tray and get it as far in the corner as possible but I have no clue where to get somethingthat I'd like that would work.

I ended up working with a guy on here to have aluminum replacements made for the cardboard glove box insterts. That gave me a dry/solid place for mounting the ECU and the new "swap box" a friends been custom designing and fabricating

Design work

043504DD-5F5D-49D0-86B5-B43FB6434487_zps

Final product :)

221C8D96-1164-4BB0-A500-13212474E30A_zps

FAB04D08-B67D-485B-94D9-AF84E488B56F_zps

The "swap box" will be revealed later ;)

• Like 3

If I could get something like that for the 521

With a hole laser cut into it for the fuse block. Then I could just screw mount the ecu under that.

I ended up working with a guy on here to have aluminum replacements made for the cardboard glove box insterts. That gave me a dry/solid place for mounting the ECU and the new "swap box" a friends been custom designing and fabricating

Design work043504DD-5F5D-49D0-86B5-B43FB6434487_zps

Final product :)221C8D96-1164-4BB0-A500-13212474E30A_zpsFAB04D08-B67D-485B-94D9-AF84E488B56F_zps

The "swap box" will be revealed later ;)

• Like 1

battery shipped....... you and your endless fucking trade .. let me know what the next item you want in this trade..... i could use some oil additive to increase compression ..... i think its called 100 PSI  BUMP JUICE... 

but thanks for the parts pick up in tri shitties... i can imagine how many balls graced my parts and good laughs were shared at my cars expense .....

• Like 2

She said thanks.

I'm back in the tricities. Work Saturday at 9. Lexi stayed here the last time I was here so this time I'm more or less just taking her back home after we party!

Lol

I'll pick up the battery when ever.. idk.

Monday.

I'll need that CA to.

• Like 2