What I'm working with!

uberkevin

Thanks hobo,

Yeah charlie around the time that picture was taken she wasn't do all to good, she should have laid some eggs around then however one broke inside of her creating a big infection problem. So we rushed up to the best iguana vet in Washington about 4 hours away for them to find this out. X-rays and blood/stool test And then we find that an egg is broken. Then when we decided it would be best to just spay her.

That would have been her 2nd time laying eggs if she would have.

The 1st time!! Fuck we didn't even know she could without a male.

We had to time her shots in her little tiny arm for a little while also I do recall some milky looking stuff we had to give her.

So she was a little small because all that stuff happend and we were getting her back up in weight.

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did not realize she was in egg season at time of picture.  She is a great lizard and I enjoy seeing her.  I miss my Buttercup but with all the surgeries I have been through and still have ahead of me it is not the time to get another iguana.  The Female s are much tamer than the males except when egg season is upon them.  Glad to here she made it through the surgery.  They are family and people that do not understand that have never had the enjoyment of keeping one.  They own you you do not own them.  LOL

• Like 1

Besides the harness is in the truck now and wired in. Yep nothing.

I'm unsure about what I wanna do about my kick panel/ecu/fuse block holder.. I can't run my 520 metal parcel tray with it there.. but i don't know where to put the ecu and fuse block.

For a sec I thought maybe just an aluminum box mounted to the parcel tray and get it as far in the corner as possible but I have no clue where to get somethingthat I'd like that would work.

• Like 3

Besides the harness is in the truck now and wired in. Yep nothing.

I'm unsure about what I wanna do about my kick panel/ecu/fuse block holder.. I can't run my 520 metal parcel tray with it there.. but i don't know where to put the ecu and fuse block.

For a sec I thought maybe just an aluminum box mounted to the parcel tray and get it as far in the corner as possible but I have no clue where to get somethingthat I'd like that would work.

for some reason i don't beleive you

• Like 2

Yeahyeah!

I'm on it!

Driveline got set back a week do to me not dropping off the yoke before I went to pasco.

I did that today..

I'll see the driveline med week next week.

I also dropped about 500 bucks on tires and a alignment for the Subaru... that thing was eating it's front tires like cookiE monster eats cookies..

Much better now.

• Like 3