uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Took my drive line down to The U joint, drive line shop.. 100 bucks cut and balanced..

I may have also found out something kinda nuts.

It looks like the 520 one piece drive line is the same exact as a 720 drive line.

Same everything! Spline count on the input shaft, Same length.

So I need my driveline shortened down to 46 1/2 inchs.. from.. I think 56.

• Like 2

Took my drive line down to The U joint, drive line shop.. 100 bucks cut and balanced..

I may have also found out something kinda nuts.

It looks like the 520 one piece drive line is the same exact as a 720 drive line.

Same everything! Spline count on the input shaft, Same length.

So I need my driveline shortened down to 46 1/2 inchs.. from.. I think 56.

Seems like a good deal. I was quoted $175 to balance a drive shaft... I was like... uh.. yea right.

• Like 1

shocker the final destination shit still hasn't forgot naners debt ... wheres the u joint shop .. that driveline was replaced by a 600 dollar one from the place on sleater kinney ... thanks for the apology text after all the incoherent texts about out put shafts and shit ... 

text me the battery info again so i can hold up my end of the never ending trade ... 

And bananahamuck an i almost fuking died!

Wish we would have got at least one photo but couldn't cuz of death coming from behind use in the form of a sideways Semi truck hitting the other Simi that was behind use.. ... fuck..

• Like 4

That out put shaft on 5he drive line was fucked!!??

And the slip yoke area is about Identical To the 720 yoke. Annnnd I had used 720 yoke on my first one piece. Thats why i thought you'd used one.

It looked like 720 and 520 have the same drive line. But I now don't believe they are.

The battery info.... shiiit son!

• Like 1

20160310_125244.jpg

I'll get some more Audi clips and replace the injectors again.

I'll be outta town for a few day so I won't be able to get this in the truck tell probably next week.

I'd put it in now bur I've gotta get ready for work. I need to get another video! On with it running on all 4 cylinders lol

• Like 3

that message is spot on like the ones i got earlier via . text.... slip yoke?   on a one piece drive shaft ... and fy the part that slides in the tranny is the input ... out put is the shaft coming out your tranny ... yes pun intended ,, and still i dont know how it was fucked .. u never elaborated... fucked like one hole has 190 psi and the other three average about 110 ... or like u piad 50 bucks for a known working recently pulled drvieshaft fucked ?

just come pick up rhinos tranny and shaft and explain it with pics or hand gestures cause reading your texts and understanding them is like taking posion and expecting your enemy to die 

• Like 3