What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On single cam engines it is hidden under the plenum I believe. In that pic it's either the IAA or the air regulator.

Also, an ecu consult plug from an Altima or whatever can be retrofitted to the s13 wiring allowing you a different way to communicate with the ecu.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=377208

• Like 1

All that butterfly control stuff is gone with the wind..... dude

the wires were one tower off and that wasn't helping and the battery he was using was almost dead,, both of those easily fixed problems, can fuck your mind up after chasing complex problems for a few days .. He just needed a couple fresh eyes to look at it i think... Cuz he had the no spark problem fixed when we came over...... the extra fuel only caught on fire once..

The video shows the circuit the # 2 injector was hooked to was an always on one, and was flooding the shit out of that hole,...  the OG was taped up in harness farther up .. dug it out and fixed that weird problem ..( only running on 3 in video . The Air regulator might be what that plug was supposed to be hooked to though.

• Like 2

There is a huge vacuum line line on the manifold that it was backfiring out of remember,,, plug that ..

It ran longer than in video,, that was first time it ran at all,  and was only running on 3 the light is in one ( we thought at the time)  of the injector leads, we even revved it up a couple times in subsequent runs..  The starting fluid you see in video wasn't used to start the next times... The engine was spitting out some serious shit ( considering he is in an attached duplex garage) because no spark situation he had,, and the number 2 injector being fully open all the time... So it took awhile just to clean most of that out

And like he said it is one tooth off on the distributor so you have to hold it fully to one side to get it to run .. i think the cold start injector or air regulator isn't working right though xuz it starts kinda hard sometimes still

The dying could be from when i let go of distributor or rotated it back a bit too.

• Like 2