What I'm working with!

uberkevin

They still vent to the atmosphere if overcharged. If the case is split in an accident you still have lead acid all over. I have seen both happen.

Mount it in or under the bed. :)

Under the bed.. that's pretty far.. I could maybe fit it in my fender..

I'll look around guys.

I agree with charlie. 521s have limited cab space to begin with aswell. If u wanna hide it maybe might fit where the old gas fume tank is at on bed under the cover

I have never had that cover.. but if I did!!! That might be where it went.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now get it fired up!

I need to get oil for the tranny and motor,

And really finish the wiring.. I'm pretty sure I have the ign wires hook up right... we'll see..

From what it looks like on the diagram I have, it seem that the ign plug is a two wire plug and that is tech control and the other is a signal from key start.... or.. maybe not.. I'm not around it right now... but! I know that, thats! a black/red striped wire and I have an after market rpm gauge so i don need the other wire in the plug... should be all good.. do you kinda get it?

• Like 2

That seems like it'd be right, but will the ECU let it fire without everything hooked up? Like the tach and other unnecessary items? It seems like as long as the motor sensors are hooked up to the ignition system, it should at least fire, but I also have way less knowledge of efi...

• Like 1