What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope , she is getting older and one of my buddies gave me shit while we were drinking ice tea one day watching her using her push mower,,  so i traded work for a 20 horse last year .  Good thing is,, she is done faster so it gives her more time to wash dishes and such.

• Like 6

Getting fixed.

Next week sometime.

Odd thing is there is maybe an inch and a half of the yoke splines in the tail of the tranny and it still has alot of play.

He said he took out an inch to account for the suspension travel but believed that it wouldnt have as much play as it does. Anywho he's fixing it. He'll be adding a little more then a 1/4 inch.

20160401_083821.jpg

You can see here this is not quite an inch more like 7/8. But this is with the yoke in all way in the tranny.

• Like 3

Mine was 51"-1/4 if I remember correctly something like that sorry was over a year ago but I

Measured from the seal to the rear end where you have it on this picture worked first try I did make sure the shop knew what I did they instructed me to measure like that

• Like 1

In that picture i read 1 1/16th  to short

Since you couldn't be "bothered" to ditch that shit job and measure your intake for "us"

NO CHEAP PIPES FOR YOU!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or us :mellow:

IMG_2433_zps43uutp8e.jpg

IMG_2434_zpsglreq9tz.jpg

• Like 1

Driveline is done and ready for me to pick up... when I find time..

Been killen shit at work!! 'That's a good thing for thems that don't know what I mean'

40 hours a week and any day I go over 8 hours I'm making 20 bucks, so that's nice cuz I've been going about an hour over every day I work.

• Like 3

Getting fixed.

Next week sometime.

Odd thing is there is maybe an inch and a half of the yoke splines in the tail of the tranny and it still has alot of play.

He said he took out an inch to account for the suspension travel but believed that it wouldnt have as much play as it does. Anywho he's fixing it. He'll be adding a little more then a 1/4 inch.

20160401_083821.jpg

You can see here this is not quite an inch more like 7/8. But this is with the yoke in all way in the tranny.

When I got a driveshaft made the guy told me that it should sit an inch back from hitting bottom. Can you not back it out and make it work?