Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this 720 at the junkyard parking lot. I talked to the owner who was looking for some wheels and he said he's lurked on this forum, so maybe he will join.

1lhy.jpg

Is that the yard on Mission?? In Pomona

There's a guy down the road from me on Florence Acres that scraps cars; he just towed in a clean late 720 xe kc 4x4 with a lift that's headed for the crusher......

He won't ever sell anything, but maybe he'll tell you where it's going.

All star towing is the name, but you didn't hear it from me

There's a guy down the road from me on Florence Acres that scraps cars; he just towed in a clean late 720 xe kc 4x4 with a lift that's headed for the crusher......

He won't ever sell anything, but maybe he'll tell you where it's going.

All star towing is the name, but you didn't hear it from me

That the guy with the collapsed barn out by the road (on Flo Acres?) 

He takes his stuff straight to Schnitzer (unless some other recycle yard pays more- Schnitzer is one of the few that takes whole cars though).  Tow guys get more money going over the scales than selling to Pick N Pull (which is owned by Schnitzer, but slightly different business models).  25-30% more.

I have 2+ tons of scrap steel I'd trade him for a Datsun (less than a half mile from the collapsed barn, too), but the stuff is too far back in the bushes.  Everyone says too much work to get it out, I need to drag it into the open first.  Maybe this summer.

Only saw broken Datsuns today <_<

Saw an orange 620 broken down on the side of the freeway heading out of Davis towards Sac today (no pictures).

Also saw this Z over near Zinfandel tonight, older women who appeared to be waiting for some help. Car didn't really look like it fit her, maybe her son's?

18F9A209-0589-4CA2-B5B9-38DA80F77FCD-948

I had a few minutes to kill south of here and while looking for a A10 wagon i heard aboot, i drove by a 620 motorhome at this motorhome hoarder dudes property. still had stock dog dishes on it.

and he obviously likes junk ,, so maybe i can trade him outta it.

Pictures are not coming,, ever.

• Like 1