Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20140223_124145_zps127cd0e1.jpg

I've been eye balling this car for over a year now. Finally found someone home to talk to. It belongs to the guys daughter, She lives in Texas.

I made an offer on it and gave him my info. I told him to call his daughter, It's been sitting for a LONG time I think they should sell it to me.

20140223_124156_zps63e31e68.jpg

• Like 2

I've met this guy before............he's a VERY strange individual....... but has owned it FOREVER........

IMG_6739_zps05d084ec.jpg

IMG_6740_zps62cc072f.jpg

IMG_6741_zps0ab46a8e.jpg

IMG_6742_zps6a6da645.jpg

IMG_6743_zps7d79b544.jpg

IMG_6744_zpse5eee363.jpg

IMG_6745_zpsa7bd7030.jpg

IMG_6746_zpsac2f0b5b.jpg

^.....see what I mean....

• Like 2

does anyone else find tanker to be a annoying porshe esque type goon owner....sometimes roiling with one mirror or your door smashed in is just how it is ... roll with it ,... stop striving for all these un necessary acheivements...if it were about parts i wouldn't roll for a hour down the high way driveline rubbing the cab, smoke pouring in through the steering column and not even think twice about pulling over... shit i wish i woulda just drove my wagon instead of being three sheets deep in stupid at this point ... maybe i should just rename it ruby, drag it out side and start snapping rad pics....

1D235061-7EE3-4212-A185-146508A8101D_zps

i make hover crafts

• Like 5

i went to grab some panda for dinner ,, ended up asking this cat to pull over and talk to me about his truck. ive seen it a couple of times. 

the owner said ; he has owned it for 16 years , L20,5 spd,it has a 97 2 wd pathfinder frame .i ve seen it  without the toolbox which looks better.  and he is getting ready to take it off the road for a bit and rebuild it again .

he told me that he never used a computer, so i got his number and he is going to let me take pictures of the truck in the future.

IMAG2162_zps35affce9.jpgIMAG2163_zps93c251e6.jpg

• Like 1

i spotted a green ( looked like britsh racing green) 240z cruizing north windham maine last saturday.

I was in line at the barber shop, wanted to talk to the dude, but he was gone before i could get outside. It was't ratty, but theres still not a lot of any type of datsun up in the 207