Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm curious why it seems no one has ever retrofitted a rear wiper? Seems like an interesting option...  

One day I plan too... Like when my wagon has other things done, and I am mucho better at welding. I have been looking at the back of cars with wipers to think which may be the best.

But in reality, unless its fogged(only reason I see to a wiper, and rainX helps get the water off faster), the air deflector I have solves the hatchback getting dirty problem all hatchbacks/wagons/suvs/minivans have. I drove my car 1 month in the rain here, and the back was not any dirtier than the rest of the car, like it used to be without it.

I have been looking at the back of cars with wipers to think which may be the best.

That GL10 wagon looks like a good start...   ^_^

But in reality, unless its fogged(only reason I see to a wiper, and rainX helps get the water off faster), the air deflector I have solves the hatchback getting dirty problem 

To me, the best reason for the wiper mod is to be at a Datsun car show and point to it and say "isn't that cool?".     :rofl:

• Like 3

eZcpS5Nl.jpg

I'm curious why it seems no one has ever retrofitted a rear wiper? Seems like an interesting option...  

Actually, the guy I bought blanco from (the 2nd time) had the same thought.  There is a wiper motor installed in that hatch (you can just see the post in the center below the window), just never got wired up.  I don't remember what car he grabbed it from but the grommet and angle were perfect.  He also grabbed some minivan-rear quarter window electric motors and was going convert the wagon cargo windows to electric opening wing windows.

Isn't that the case with any mod really, no matter how practical/functional it may be :)

To me, the best reason for the wiper mod is to be at a Datsun car show and point to it and say "isn't that cool?".     :rofl:

• Like 2

Why the fuck is that not on a rollback?!

That's what I asked the driver. He said you didn't request a flat bed. I'm like who the fuck even has a truck like that anymore. Took the guy at least 30-40 minutes to load the car. If he would have had a flat bed he would have been half way there in the time it took him just to load it.

I didn't have time to wait another hour and a half for a flat bed so I just let him take. It made it to my guy in one piece. I did call AAA and told them that when someone tells you there car is a 71 or older just send the flat bed.

so what was the need for the tow?

farmer

I needed a longer throw out bearing collar. Motor mounts, And the carbs tuned.

And yes I could have done all this. But I'm old and lazy and too busy with work.

I needed a longer throw out bearing collar. Motor mounts, And the carbs tuned.

And yes I could have done all this. But I'm old and lazy and too busy with sucking tankers wish list dick for his goon 24/7...shit i wish i never gave that guy my cell number....

ftfy

lol brad.....

this is my buddy he recently got remarried ..... "to his ex wife" so he tattoed his name on his ring finger this time ....

nevermind ciz naner pointed out im inviting a problem ..

i currently am pondering my next move...lol

thank s naner i texted van too about some strut housings

• Like 1