Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll go get better pictures of whats been cut out. But the way I see it, its a chance to play around with IRS without cutting up a perfectly good dime. A buddy of mine and I have worked out a pretty detailed plan. Worst case scenario I give up (not likely) and I strip it for the few good parts still on it. All chrome is good, glass, doors and stuff. It's sat for over 10 years and will continue to sit until the school finally scraps it. So the car gets to either become something cool or gets to help a few other dimes, its a win either way.

• Like 1

The night stalking continues... thought it was the same red king cab, but its a red long bed without a grill. Thats pickup #4 I have found in what... 2 weeks? Maybe I should start a club  :rofl:

B3qS2uS.jpg

Oh and I saw a ZX today... caught up with it at the light. A chick was driving it! Mmm... Datsun ladies  :hyper:

Sighted today on U S 287 Southbound between Bowie and Decatur TX. Me moving Dad's '72 1200 2 dr. Sedan from 7 years of storage in Childress TX, 230 miles to it's new home in Sanger TX for a full restoration. Dad bought the car new in '72, and I took my driver's license test at 16 years old in this car in '76. Excellent original condition. I inherited the car 15 years ago when Dad passed on and I have been waiting for this day a very long time. Time to get it done and back on the road. Laissez les bon temps rouler.

DSCN1917_zpsf04fc6a6.jpg

• Like 3

Yay for daylight savings time (sort of). This was the first pick up I spotted around town, had spotted it before at the junkyard. The gentleman had other Datsun including a legit restored dime and a mint low mileage ZXT among others. I think I found a new friend! Will try to get more pics of his Dattos if he is ok with it.

AaeH895.jpg

Spotted a parked 260z 2+2 after the sun went down...

e75Bz5M.jpg

My buddy told me that he saw a blue 240z, will post pics later if the rumor is true!

• Like 1

Course there is the Canadian Dealer option spoiler like I have. It truly does work to keep the window clean and dry.

Then there is the, cut the top of the hatch off a spare hatch, spoiler, which looks the best, but doesnt perform as well.