• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted in front of a burrito joint

001.jpg

last of the CA blue and yellow plates

002.jpg

the guy came out and talked to me while I was taking the pics, said his grandpa was the original owner and he got it when grand dad died. The guy told me he got the vanity plate in '85 and was told then it was one of the last ones being made.

I asked if he knew about Ratsun and he said he had heard of it vaguely so I showed him the rising sun stickers on the sides of my truck. The guy said he orders parts from overseas and shit like that so I told him he should join.I asked if it was the original paint code and he said "as close as they could get it".

• Like 4

spotted in front of a burrito joint

snip snip snip

the guy came out and talked to me while I was taking the pics, said his grandpa was the original owner and he got it when grand dad died. The guy told me he got the vanity plate in '85 and was told then it was one of the last ones being made.

I asked if he knew about Ratsun and he said he had heard of it vaguely so I showed him the rising sun stickers on the sides of my truck. The guy said he orders parts from overseas and shit like that so I told him he should join.I asked if it was the original paint code and he said "as close as they could get it".

If dude orders parts from over seas, he'd have a pretty good market on the forum here. +1 for taking the time to get a little history on that beauty.

You know what's funny is that mattwitdat620 is room mates with devin. :lol:

Where all family one way or another. Hahha

hahahaha thats some funny shit :lol: and I was living with the both of em for the last like 9 months before I moved out east

For those who dont' know Jefferson, IT'S SMALL!! So when I spotted a 510 at the local store, I had to run home and get my phone (and a Ratsun sticker to leave under the wiper) so I could get some shots. Pretty sure I have seen it here somewhere. Just thought I would share my excitement to see another dime in my little town.

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0069-1.jpg

IMAG0071-1.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

Hope he see's his Ratsun sticker.Put my name on the back of it.biggrin.gif

IMAG0068.jpg

• Like 1

Saw a '67 520 Camper in Natches, WA. Chassis-mount, looked great from the outside, and it had a for sale sign ($1750 OBO). Parked right on US12. The sign says it's a '67 but it has the single-headlight grille. I did take pics but I can't upload them until Monday.

Seen in Taitung county Taiwan (SW).

P1010620-1.jpg

As a display at the Kaohsiung National Science and Technology Museum. Note RHD, but they moved the steering wheel over (Taiwan is LHD).

P1010697.jpg

P1010699.jpg

P1010701.jpg

Is that a crashed 610 at the museum???

This is a Yulon, but what model is it? Doesn't look like a 303 (B310)...

Yep in the museum, with basically perfect interior and dash (doesn't come out well in the pictures, and yes I checked for cracks!).

It's a B310, I just shot the pic kinda quick (did a doubletake and grabbed the camera as we were driving by).

A couple of local trucks First one is in Tumwater and second is parts delivery truck in Chehalis

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA010.jpg

The weird thing is they both seem to have the same type wheels

And did anybody need a Datsun dizzy or wiring harness found these after somebody told me of this old dude having a yard sale with Datsuns in his yard. And i went there to scam him out of them ..laugh.giflaugh.gif

it was Ted

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA012.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA014.jpg

Ok so I think this is uncle lu, I grabbed a couple pics and went to put a 2011-07-29201840.jpgsticker it the windsheild, when I got up to it the neigbor started shouting and I saw a ratsun sticky in the back window, so I put the stucker in the wiper anyways and tried to ease the neigbors concerns, it didnt work.

Yep in the museum, with basically perfect interior and dash (doesn't come out well in the pictures, and yes I checked for cracks!).

It's a B310, I just shot the pic kinda quick (did a doubletake and grabbed the camera as we were driving by).

thats not a 610 its an 810