Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craftsmanship is good. Faking a Lambo with a 3rd gen. Eclipse... Still ricer.

So are the ferrari kit cars built on z car frames ricer to ;)  Cuz those used to be VERY popular in the day.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/06/ferrari-250-gto-replica-based-on-nissan.html  I still love that show that didnt realize they were looking at a z car kit car and how the guy fooled the shit out of all of them. 

So are the ferrari kit cars built on z car frames ricer to ;)  Cuz those used to be VERY popular in the day.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/06/ferrari-250-gto-replica-based-on-nissan.html  I still love that show that didnt realize they were looking at a z car kit car and how the guy fooled the shit out of all of them. 

IMHO yes. There are lots of things that used to be popular that are super retarded... Building one car to look like another is stupid. I may get some hate for the body swaps and such, but its not my thing (even if the base of the car is a Z). If he wanted a Lambo, he should have bought one and stopped being a poser. 

IMHO yes. There are lots of things that used to be popular that are super retarded... Building one car to look like another is stupid. I may get some hate for the body swaps and such, but its not my thing (even if the base of the car is a Z). 

I know one 510 i really hate nowadays that used to be popular to do in the 90's...the one on craigslist at the car dealer LOL. Feels like i stepped in a time warp. 

Just stumbled onto this for the first time... If only it wasn't winter... Where I live has a MASSIVE ricer culture. All of them have pride in their vehicles for whatever reason, and about 90% of them get pulled off the road once the snow hits. Which is weird cause we don't use salt... go figure. It's downright embarassing sometimes knowing that someone may mistakingly look at your modified ride and assume you're "one of them". But come spring, I very much look forward to showing you the quality in my town. lol...