Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THAT is a prime example of my "rule". It would take months to "fix" that car... :rofl:

Agreed.....one of the worst I've ever experienced in real life.

I don't think you could possibly add anything else to that ride......they already bought every piece of flare Kreagan, I mean O-O-O....Ocrap carries.

^^^^ I would actually be scared to drive that thing. Doesn't look very safe.... ;)

Also, that blue Yota; looks like they "updated" the inside just as much as they did on the outside. As stereo types go, they put mucho peso's into it.... ;) :P

Id like to talk shit about that car, but I cant. I may get some hate, but aesthetically Ive always been a fan of 2nd gen MR2s. Without those window stickers the car looks great (even with the pink wheels). It seems like the window stickers are trying to be ironic... as the saying on that large one is ridiculous and the other large one is an APC one. APC is the cheapest, shittiest aftermarket car parts manufacturer. Peel off the stickers and Id drive that no problem.

• Like 1
sm01.jpg

Id like to talk shit about that car, but I cant. I may get some hate, but aesthetically Ive always been a fan of 2nd gen MR2s. Without those window stickers the car looks great (even with the pink wheels). It seems like the window stickers are trying to be ironic... as the saying on that large one is ridiculous and the other large one is an APC one. APC is the cheapest, shittiest aftermarket car parts manufacturer. Peel off the stickers and Id drive that no problem.

I think its fantastic :rofl: Id rock it as is.

maybe loose the APC sticker but sure as hell keeping the big one haha

• Like 1