Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF was this guy on when he made THIS?

15775227_large.jpg

And the "finished" result doesn't get any better! NO NEED to smooth out the terrible welds, dents, or heat warped metal... PAINT OVER IT! No one will notice!

15775272_large.jpg

15775271_large.jpg

She doesn't look to pleased with it either!

15775229_large.jpg

Found on RiceDomain.com, CarDOPEmain.com, whatever you want to call it! The site sucks, but it is a good place to store car pics.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3978454/1978-subaru-gl/

i like where he put the Ferrari horse on then pulled it off leaving all the double backing tape on  the deck lid then installed two more emblems over the residue without cleaning it off....

wonder how he drives more then 5 iles with out falling asleep and dieing from the fumes of that exhaust.....shit if a barely f-ed up goon hatch seal will allow exhaust in ...i cant imagine what the fuck a moustache opening in your truck would do...

WTF was this guy on when he made THIS?

15775227_large.jpg

And the "finished" result doesn't get any better! NO NEED to smooth out the terrible welds, dents, or heat warped metal... PAINT OVER IT! No one will notice!

15775272_large.jpg

15775271_large.jpg

She doesn't look to pleased with it either!

15775229_large.jpg

Found on RiceDomain.com, CarDOPEmain.com, whatever you want to call it! The site sucks, but it is a good place to store car pics.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3978454/1978-subaru-gl/

you know if it had been done correctly and the rims werent so huge it woulda been cool but i like my stock version of this much cleaner body lines