Ricer Sightings

http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/3641530946.html

3Fe3M73N45N75Hd5Jad2o408e491f135d1dec_zp

"i have a 94 honda del sol automatic d15b7 motor with 150k runs and drives has rod knock, i got aftermarket hood,front,bumper and side skirts on it an stock rear bumper and also have aftermarket rear bumper and another aftermarket front bumper for it.its got 16" low profiles have a set of 17"low profiles.clean interior pop top roof adjustable ciol overs asking 2000 obo"

ricers always amaze me he wants 2 k for a del sol with a rod knock and badly fitting aftermarket parts not to mention the ugliest rims ive ever seen in my life to top it off its a freaking auto 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seen this on accident ......hey dad pay the valet please...hey dad i shoulda wrote your name in the waste gate mark on the floor since your responsible for it  .....hey dad is it ok to invite all my friends down so they can see how small are dicks are ...hey dad thanks again ...hey dad does it look stupid when i wear my sunglasses backwards.....(watch tristin will like know this guy or something...lol)is there even a world record to be broken....or is it the self appointed world recod cause pretty sure u gotta have a representative of guiness book to cal it a world record ....just saying i seen big black eat six donuts or soemthign and he had to have the guiness guy there

truest thig in the whole video when the dude inthe back seat goes....."ask if they have a door they can fit your head through ?"

I have been waiting for a chance to get a pic of this Mitsubishi for months and the opportunity finally came today at Evergreen park in Bremerton. This has got to be one of the worst/best ricers ever. Check out the wider rear wheels and flares on a FWD, crazy graphics, body kit meant for a different car, huge spoiler, ect.

photo_zps29974767.jpg

I have been waiting for a chance to get a pic of this Mitsubishi for months and the opportunity finally came today at Evergreen park in Bremerton. This has got to be one of the worst/best ricers ever. Check out the wider rear wheels and flares on a FWD, crazy graphics, body kit meant for a different car, huge spoiler, ect.

[img=http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/hobbes_the_cat/photo_zps29974767.jpg]

Dang, that's what I've been trying to take a picture of too. You beat me to it.

I see that thing all the time. If I remember correctly its a joke car... the owner keeps adding ridiculous stuff every time theres a new fad. Each time I see it, its sorse and worse. It really pains me because I love Lasers/Talons/Eclipses.