Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This piece of shit was acting like a jackhole and revving at me for like 10 minutes:

8597657413_cf3a51e73f_z.jpg

I got turned around off I5, but the silver lining is I found a Fatburger up here. That place is delicious and I thought they were a Cali only thing. 

Sacramento

IMG_00223.jpg

IMG_00224.jpg

i thought ricer sights were for the fast and the furious type shit ......i like the hatchs, but this car is  not very ricer at all........i like the look of the no ground effects...(hint hnt phixius..)

id buck it for  abit....till i found a clean hatch

So a short story with no pictures... 

Yesterday the girlfriend and I drove around in the 510 all day. It was really nice out and I was suppose to meet up with a local Dimer who wanted to see the car. Anyway, constantly throughout the day people were revving at us; everyone acted like an idiot. I pulled into a parking lot for lunch (passing two guys coming out) and as we walked into the restaurant the guys we passed were leaving in their newer Jetta. They saw that I was the 510 guy that just came in so they decided to do a burn out from the parking space they were in. They ended up jumping the sidewalk curb like idiots. 

My girlfriend and I ate lunch and continued with our day. 

Then as I was pulling into a gas station an e30 decided it wanted to be cool and did all this revving at me and peeled away down the street. My girlfriend made the comment that drivers are so stupid. I said it was because I was driving the 510 and they were trying to flex their automotive power at me. She was like, "really? what a bunch of bitches." I died laughing. 

Yes... stupid ricers are a bunch of bitches.