Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to know what kind of crack these guys were on...

that entire episode was a spoof if you watch there other stuff you will find that they have alot of good information for someone just getting into the automotive hobby

Either we don't have any ricers up here, or i just don't see them.

The rice fad seems to be fading away around here (Raleigh/Durham) too, THANK GOD! Don't see near as many as I used to in the 2000's. Used to see a lot of Honduh Shitvics everywhere with ridiculous body kits, lots of stickers, big rims, big wings, and big farting mufflers EVERYWHERE! Don't miss 'em either!

Then again, I don't see hardly any minitrucks anymore, used to see them everywhere in the 80's and 90's... that makes me sad... :crying:

I wish LOWRIDERS would make a comeback too, instead of people making the old cars into retarded looking DONKS!

Flat Purple and black.. skull and cross bones on the hood in gloss black.

2013-02-20_13-30-29_432_zpsa58b33a1.jpg

I shit you not.... dude had a jacket on with a bedazzeled skull and crossbones on the back.. I tried to take a pic of it but I was a slow.. I got a good laugh.

2013-02-20_13-34-45_644_zpscb2db97c.jpg

I saw a couple today, but in my haste to make the ferry after school I couldnt catch any pictures. 

1. Miata with torn softop, sticker bombed ducktail spoiler (which was terribly ill-fitted), with a rusty bozo pipe on some knock-off rims.

2. Late 90s Civic, bright red with chrome "tear" graphics all over. All the trim was painted white and a huge APC non-functional wing was on it.