Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Festiva! not a metro, metro :rofl:  :poke:

those are bad ass, a bud has one running like 22 psi and total vehicle weight around 1400lbs

I meant to write Festiva as I saw the grille emblem when I saw the blow-off valve, but Metro came out. Same car... whatever... Metro, Festiva, 121, POS, whatever.

Someone left a festiva at my shop while (I had it) and my fellow mech was using it to get around. One day there was crazy rain and he tried to follow traffic through a large puddle.... he called me up saying he was stranded. When I got to him the car was floating and he was on the roof lmfao. I died laughing... 

Peppy little car even stock n/a. For a grocery getter I think its actually not bat. 

I meant to write Festiva as I saw the grille emblem when I saw the blow-off valve, but Metro came out. Same car... whatever... Metro, Festiva, 121, POS, whatever.

LOL, yeah, that little POS will eat and shat a lambo whole! Those little cars are becoming the new sleeper strip cars. I had a neighbor building one, mid engine RWD SHO turbo 6. Had an insane wide track at the rear wheels. Cool vids Nismo! 

LOL, yeah, that little POS will eat and shat a lambo whole! Those little cars are becoming the new sleeper strip cars. I had a neighbor building one, mid engine RWD SHO turbo 6. Had an insane wide track at the rear wheels. Cool vids Nismo! 

So none of the Festiva existed anymore except the body? Call me when the FWD stock engine beats anything other than a Rascal. I dont care how "sleeper" it is... I still think they suck. But to each their own. If you like them, more power to you.

• Like 1

8544381820_b2279ab00a_z.jpg

8544382124_56a7ca0c2f_z.jpg

Fake Longchamp XR4s, giant plastic wing, and had the intercooler look alike cold air intake in the grille. When in for a front shot, but the owner came out and I had to scatter. 

8547762750_01bfb1b425_z.jpg

Also spotted an 98ish Mustang with thick chrome wheels, horrid broken body kit, literally a 4ft wing, altezzas, and it was all covered in neon green paint. 

When in for a front shot, but the owner came out and I had scatter.

Dd your vagina slam shut?

No kidding.  :rofl:

Just tell them you really like their car. They like to hear that.   ^_^

No thank you... I have no need to talk to them.