Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the owner walking away all pouty in his black socks, red shirt and flat billed poser garb......all sad pants cause he just bought a light pole...

And of course he's driving a Honduh Shitvic! The official car of ricers!

Spotted today in Sacramento.

artrice.jpg

The owner of this thing just needs to cut the springs then he can be a feature on stanceworks or speedhunters. 

• Like 1

is that the owner walking away all pouty in his black socks, red shirt and flat billed poser garb......all sad pants cause he just bought a light pole...

Fuck if I know, probably was!

So we got this guy hired in at work.... total douche. I'd like to tell you all about his lazy ass work ethic, terrible people skills, and shitty quality of work, but I don't think I need to.

Watch this video:

th_VIDEO0072_zps69ee07de.jpg

• Like 2

Fuck if I know, probably was!

So we got this guy hired in at work.... total douche. I'd like to tell you all about his lazy ass work ethic, terrible people skills, and shitty quality of work, but I don't think I need to.

Watch this video:

th_VIDEO0072_zps69ee07de.jpg

Did he say 2000hp 427?  What a tool.

hahahah u recorded him..that is funny...hate to break it to him but i dont think the machine work could ever equate to a 596 from a gm block ....there's no drag strip that would let u make a 9 sec pass with out the proper safety gear....like a cage and 5 points...lol

yeah parachute is 8.5 i think....plus 2k hp and a street car that goes 6 seconds....... how could u ever get the power down...

I know a guy that used to drive a 6.5 second 69 roadrunner on the street, chute and all. Was only running about 1400ph, but it was detuned from about 3000

I know a guy that used to drive a 6.5 second 69 roadrunner on the street, chute and all. Was only running about 1400ph, but it was detuned from about 3000

oh, i now a few locals down here running around on 1k plus hp onthe street ....mine was a comment directed at metals co worker saying 2k street car that runs 6's with no safety equipment...my avatar is more believable

• Like 1

Maybe he saw this video?

lol a street car with a lenco......yeah right...thats the problem with the worlds fastest street car comp.........nova not a street car ... it drove on the street and he prolly runs it on the street occasionally....on non dot wheels .....non dot windwos ..... a chute....and a lenco.....all things that state police would impound your car for .....i want a true street car shoot out...

lol a street car with a lenco......yeah right...thats the problem with the worlds fastest street car comp.........nova not a street car ... it drove on the street and he prolly runs it on the street occasionally....on non dot wheels .....non dot windwos ..... a chute....and a lenco.....all things that state police would impound your car for .....i want a true street car shoot out...

Then you should hit some of the Mitsu events. They have a DSM shoot out every year with some pretty impressive cars. Some friends own a shop in New York that had the Worlds quickest and fastest stock block Evo. It was fully street legal and no more uncomfortable to drive than any other built car. 8 sec Evo with something like 900 HP.

They finally blew it up after a couple years and now run fully built and I think it's still street legal, but I could be wrong. It's a beast of a car. Evo owners are pretty proud of high horsepower daily drivers... Supra owners too. Granted a lot are garage queens, but you're looking at a streetable 1200 HP MKiV Supra.

I hope your not talking about the mid west kid that I posted a video of going to dyno his mitsi evo .....

That guy was like metal co worker but a little less nieve and definitely way more cocky

No, these guys are very chill and laid back. Always willing to help out if they can and extremely knowledgable. They run a shop in Upstate New York.

Everyone that works there has a badass car... Even the girls and they all wrench on their own cars. Whole place is full of win.

this car ......cool car douchey dude... my favorite is when his friend says the doors not big enough for his head to fit through.... t....but what do u expect from a guy with his dads Porsche to tow,  sunglasses on the back of his head...and a wallet that his mom holds on to....

i actually used to be kinda a wrx guy but the evo have grown on me although i dislike this body style

Yeah all of their stuff is on the previous gen Evos. They build a mean 4G63T... They do some work with the Evo Xs 4B11T, but nothing quite like their other cars.

When I'm off my phone ill throw up some images. It's still on topic because their license plate reads RICER which is hilarious.