Ricer Sightings

That guy was like metal co worker but a little less nieve and definitely way more cocky

The kid is a serious douche.

I forgot to mention that he said his friend, or grandpa, or someone built a 300ZX (VG30E) that ran 290mph??? No fucking way. They built a 300ZX faster then a Veyron? *cough cough* bullshit *cough cough*

Oh and some faggy ex-cop came in talking about a problem with his Lincoln LS. P0402 code, CYL 2 missfire for those who don't know. He said he just changed all the ignition coils, and one of the coils he got from us must be bad. Granted it's possible, but ours are made by Wells and pretty damn good coils. 

He was reluctant to admit that there was any way it could be any other parts. I suggested before replacing that again that he do more research on the problem, because it doesn't mean the IGN coil is faulty. Only one of the possible causes of a single cyl missfire. 

We talked inside about the 3.9 V8 and how awesome the 300HP stock was. He says, well you know mine has 425 HP? I asked him what he had done, expecting him to mention cams/tune/headwork/etc. He told me a guy when he was a police officer @ the precinct that worked on their cars tuned it up for him and put different plugs and *stuff* in it. It was at that point I just couldn't talk to him anymore. 

What a fucking faggot. 

BTW, hope you guys enjoyed the swimsuit picture hidden in there ;) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah all of their stuff is on the previous gen Evos. They build a mean 4G63T... They do some work with the Evo Xs 4B11T, but nothing quite like their other cars.

When I'm off my phone ill throw up some images. It's still on topic because their license plate reads RICER which is hilarious.

stm_ricer_2011_1.jpg

stm_ricer_2011_10.jpg

stm_ricer_2011_17.jpg

stm_ricer_2011_4.jpg

stm_ricer_2011_21.jpg

stm_ricer_evo_dyno_871_662.jpg

X2 what the hell is the thing in front of it....

I dont think japanese people can do "rice" I like that car above... If its done in japan it makes ANYTHING good. JDM FO LYFE NUCKA 

There is a trend in Japan lately where they mimic American hellaflush trends. The grass is always greener I guess and they like to mimic us... Sticker bombs, fixie bikes on racks, etc. There is also one (not sure if its still happening as I havent been over there in awhile) where they mimic the F&F major body kit scene. Its basically mimicking what they think Americans think Japan does. Its some JDM Inception shit. 

It gets pretty wild. Although, you would think that theres no rice over there, sometimes there is and its on purpose. Japanese are crazy. 

I also like their Kei car mods which would never fly over here. Theres some great kei builds over there. But if someone here tried to style a SMART Car, Fiat 500, Soul, etc. they can and will be laughed at. Over there its baller as shit. 

lapin1.jpg

File02801.jpg

I saw this on my local CL and had to share this is probably the funniest ad I came upon.

kia tuner car project - $500 (shadycove)
3Gf3M93I55L75Ka5H3d4o31d6b36f893015dd.jp3Ef3M23F75E15F45H9d4o1088b1789caa1020.jp3K93If3H85G75Hc5Mcd4oaf35630e00d61d37.jp3G43M53N65Ne5Gf5F2d4o358e430e55d717b2.jp3E83K13G45L25N15J2d4o76db52b0dc551fa0.jp3Ia3Le3Jc5If5Fc5Mad4o110566de90881f4d.jp
3Gf3M93I55L75Ka5H3d4o31d6b36f893015dd.jp
I got this little kia on trade and i dont want it I have no use for it. the good it only says 67k on the odometer and it does run and gets awesome fuel milage all the lights and turn signals work and the front tires are brand new it has new plugs and fuel filter it also has an air intake and good battery. the bad its spray painted white has a cracked front windsheild wicked exaust leak its kinda loud with the cheesy muffler on it and the rear strut on the passenger side is shot. the interior is rough the car has been lowered. it needs a new idle control module. the idle is all over im not gonna fix it cause i dont want it i dont really like tuner cars. this is a mechanic speacial i guess. it does run and pretty good to except the idol. I drove it from k falls to gp and back several times with no other issues except the idol. im asking 500 but will take a reasonable cash offer.. i have the title but its reconstructed., there is dent in the rear quater panel that will easily come out. oh and they shaved the rear door handles. call or txt 541 891 1187 the perfect car for a turbo tuner project.  http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/3765042110.html

There is a trend in Japan lately where they mimic American hellaflush trends. The grass is always greener I guess and they like to mimic us... Sticker bombs, fixie bikes on racks, etc. There is also one (not sure if its still happening as I havent been over there in awhile) where they mimic the F&F major body kit scene. Its basically mimicking what they think Americans think Japan does. Its some JDM Inception shit. 

It gets pretty wild. Although, you would think that theres no rice over there, sometimes there is and its on purpose. Japanese are crazy. 

I also like their Kei car mods which would never fly over here. Theres some great kei builds over there. But if someone here tried to style a SMART Car, Fiat 500, Soul, etc. they can and will be laughed at. Over there its baller as shit. 

lapin1.jpg

That looks great except the retarded rusted hood.

AS for whole style, I LOVE IT! I would love to do that look with my 720 truck!