Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a rear wiper, it's the trim surround for the license plate/trunk opening. It's dangling from what I assume is the license plate lighting, but could be the trunk release mechanism.

Yup, it's the trim piece AND trunk release mech. My wife's broke off too. When you open the hatch on the first gens, the entire weight of the trunk and resistance from the struts is placed on two flimsy plastic tabs. There are a ton of TCs out there with duct/packing/scotch/masking tape holding that panel on.

extremely lazy lol, how hard is it to at the least pop the bumper and duct tape the mirror and trim so it dosnt fly off and smash into someone elses ride.

Its like the people who ride around with a screech every time they brake for months then get mad when the mech tells them they need rotors, calipers etc instead of just pads lol.

Couldn't snap a pic as I was on the highway going 70mph but I saw the most riced Mustang I ever saw today. Retarded body kit, huge wing, and dual fartcan mufflers. And big chrome wheels. Black and orange paint, and a Hispanic driver of course.