Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont exactly understand this thread...but from the last two pages this is what Mexicans do to cars around here.

ANybody remember when a "mexican mobile" was a bad joke with a goofy Dollar General spray paint-job, and not a new freakin Escalade?

Yeah Mexicans do some weird s***! In the apartment I lived in before my house, my neighbors were Mexicans. They had an old Ford Explorer with faded paint. 1 day they came back from the car wash and had Armor Alled the entire paint job! It was shiny and greasy!

to that effect, a mexican (spoke mostly spanish) ran his bumper along my car while pulling out of a parking spot, he was more then willing to give me money for it, but he also gave me advice on how to fix it, just rub some diesel fuel on it, and it will be like new. WTF.

Theres one driving around here in an uglyass 80's Accord with some spray bomb dipshit paintjob that has freakin chandeliers everywhere, even on the outside. Pieces of iron bar bolted in holding the trunklid up permanently to reveal....another chandelier. Ill try to get some pics of this scrap heap, its truly something to behold...but keep a barf bag close by...

and the "Mexican Americans" and their liberal use of wolf decals, wal mart "kick on chrome" instarims, crooked pinstriping, rattlecan paint jobs, total lack of exhaust, crude-at best- suspension mods, circus inspired passenger capabilities, three and four story spoilers on everything, 100 spoke gold rims in varying and ridiculous diameters, stinkbug stance, JC Whitney vomitile accessories on every truck, not to mention everything else they do to vehicles thats deplorable.

Diesel fuel dent repair huh? Thats a new one on me

IMG_20121025_173939.jpg

Spotted at Walmart in Danville KY, guess it is redneck rice...and yes the owner was in there...it was defiantly Wal-creature material! also had the aftermarket headlights.

Looks like it's on backwards too. Look at the ends.

give him props for doin a decent job but.. WTF?????

i would if he would have just painted it all black ... but adding the yellow takes it front and center to the ricer zone.....i like to see little things like that added but not accentuated with a bright color..

This is at least 20hp worth of vinyl and adhesive....

23883_10151325110091383_177254770_n.jpg

550675_10151325110041383_1103864408_n.jpg

I tried making this large enough to see the flaming skull chasing a butterfly on the side near the door... but its not really visible...

Evidently its possible to be a transgender transformer....

The car wasn't rice.....and I didn't know where else would be better to post this than here.

Makeshift tail light lense..............no it's not tape.....

IMG_2836.jpg

That's right!!!!.......cloth and sticks.....STICKS!!.....literally

IMG_2837.jpg