• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bull Pups are great!  Don't forget your earplugs, and hope you are mot a Southpaw!

It was fun watching my left-handed brother-in-law shoot my Tavor.  I giggled every time brass bounced off his nose!  If I were less of an asshole, I'd probably spring for this $10.00 shell deflector... but I'm not.  Tee hee.

I think I did alright for $150 for everything you see here....?

20151210_081018.jpg

20151210_081011.jpg

this was a friend's CCW piece but he wanted to upgrade to a .45. It's a Kel-Tec 9mm but I have no clue what model. I haven't put a round through it yet. It fits my hand well enough but leaves my pinkie dangling even with the mag extenders.

• Like 1

Old West Smuggler is selling Salesman's Sample Tavors for $1299.99.  Factory reinspected and packaged with side goodies.  About $750 less than full price.

My friend got his for $1600.00

Yeah... well... I had mine before they... (trails off realizing that by being an early adopter I paid too much and even playing the "hipster" card won't help.)

Yeah... well... I had mine before they... (trails off realizing that by being an early adopter I paid too much and even playing the "hipster" card won't help.)

That's OK. Tavor recalls all the salesmans samples every year, factory inspects and updates as required, repackages them and sells the lot.  Salesmen then get a spanking new toy for the next year.  The lot size is not unlimited and has several configurations, so once gone forever gone.  Google "OWS" for the complete site URL, it's hyphenated so I don't have a quick site to give.

Studying up on gun safety rules so I can get my permit to purchase firearms. I plan on going to a range with my wife over this "winter vacation" I have coming up so we can test some stuff out and see what we like. Neither of us have ever fired a gun so this will def be something new to us. You guys have any suggestions on anything?

Studying up on gun safety rules so I can get my permit to purchase firearms. I plan on going to a range with my wife over this "winter vacation" I have coming up so we can test some stuff out and see what we like. Neither of us have ever fired a gun so this will def be something new to us. You guys have any suggestions on anything?

Probably a bit late but if you are a veteran and have proof of service, California waives the test.  Retired ID card of discharge papers are acceptable.  Small payback for 20 plus years!