On 6/5/2019 at 3:05 AM, Fat510 said:

if its the Sccy im thinking of, the trigger pull is insanely long.

two bros I know each bought one at the same time and one of them had his for like 2 weeks and his front sight popped off 😄

Unrelated but I am reminded of another dude I know, who has a M&P9 shield like mine but got one with thumb safety and put one of those cheap trigger kits in. He was telling me "Yeah, I put in this trigger and I had to file down part of the safety, so i guess I dont have a safety anymore" 

Same guy also bought some gay bright green anodized metal stuff like rear cover, mag extension cover and bigger mag release button. The way he described to me how often his release gets tripped in the holster only made me picture his magazine flying across the room.

Yeah they have two variantsof the SCCY.  While they are both single action the one with safety has a short pull. The one without has a super long almost double action like pull like what a ppl has.  Our sight is tight and we haven’t had an issue yet but least it isn’t dangerous like the Smith and Wesson PPK/s was pre recall.  That thing would discharge a round when you put the safety on lol.  I guess thats the modern era.  Nothing is really built to last.  That’s why I traded my s&w ppk/s for the interarms one. Older and it’s solid! 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As some of you have heard Virginia is going full on authoritarian with some proposed gun laws now that the gun grabbing wing of the democrat party is in power.  Ironically enough many dem voters are also opposed as gun owners sit on both sides of the isle.  Hoping the event is peaceful on the 20th and that they listen and loose interest but if not I have decided to not comply.  Tuff decision but I gotta do what I feel as right as I am a constitutionalist through and through. Fingers crossed but we will see how it goes.  So far they dropped the worst of the regulatory proposals for now Think it was called SB16 but I’m sure they will redraft it or try and sneak it in to something else at some point.  

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

pfou4dquusz51.jpg

Source for those interested:

"PTR 9CT MP5 clone, with traditional German-made wide forearm and SB Tactical HKPDW brace."

https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/jvspb8/i_know_im_a_little_early_but/

Lovely gun too. Do want.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, datsunfreak said:

Probably...

I really want one of these next, but will probably never find one...

20198-DEFAULT-l.jpg

It was sold as the Israeli Military Industries (IMI) Jericho. I had one in .40 S&W right after Cowboy Bepop came out in 2002.  I liked it but I sold it to fund a 240SX drift car in 2004.

• Like 1
On 4/10/2021 at 11:48 PM, Soundline said:

It was sold as the Israeli Military Industries (IMI) Jericho. I had one in .40 S&W right after Cowboy Bepop came out in 2002.  I liked it but I sold it to fund a 240SX drift car in 2004.

I've had four so far. A metal frame .45, a metal frame 9mm, a polymer frame .40, and a polymer frame 9mm.  😁

Really would like to get another metal 9mm or polymer .40. The metal 9mm is the easiest shooting gun I've ever used. Took my CHL class with it, and breezed through the target shooting portion...

• Like 2