• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can still build your own in Massachusetts?

Most stuff, yes.

AR-15's are completely banned right now. Or until a lawsuit gets won against the Attorney General.

A couple years ago she flat out said that anyone who owns an AR-15, unknowingly bought an illegal firearm, and is technically a felon. But at the moment, they are not pursuing legal action against them (probably because she can't find an LEOs who are willing to go door to door to start the confiscation.)

A bill just passed in MA that was originally written to prevent the mentally ill from committing suicide/mass shootings. It turned into a gun confiscation bill and passed. It basically states that anyone who has an inside tip about you not being right can call their local PD, you get all your stuff confiscated with no due process, and then have to prove your mental well being before anything is given back. 

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2018/05/23/extreme-risk-gun-bill-passes-massachusetts-house

So, Hightower Armory makes a pretty cool bullpup conversion for the Ruger 10/22.  I've had one for a while now, love it.  Now they are making a conversion for the Hi-Point carbines... or will be in the near future.  Yeah, yeah, ok, I got the e-mail today saying that those of us who signed up for the waiting list way back when, could order our stocks!  I debated FDE but decided on basic black.  Hopefully it will be here before the weekend so I can install it.  

https://www.compmag.net/ar-15-compmag/

In the very unfortunate and likely event that I might have to (forcefully) move back to California, is this mag all I would really need to bring my ar's with me, of course i would leave behind bumpstocks and other very scary things to California

I was just looking into this myself yesterday. Looks like I will be ordering a couple of them. Plus, I need to get an 80 engraved. 

FUCK SACRAMENTO!!!!! 

• Like 2

https://www.compmag.net/ar-15-compmag/

In the very unfortunate and likely event that I might have to (forcefully) move back to California, is this mag all I would really need to bring my ar's with me, of course i would leave behind bumpstocks and other very scary things to California

I’m not quite convinced it’s a legal solution. The law states the firearm has to be dismantled to remove the magazine. The link doesn’t show the process of removing the mag, that’s where the catch is.

Edit: found it. Looks like a decent solution. Making me rethink my BF10...somewhat.

• Like 1

Tig before 380. I’m not a big 380 fan, and like sharktip, I try to steer everyone I can away from glock.

Already have other pistols.. but the .380 seems like an easy pocket/conceal carry. xd9 is a bit too bulky.. p22 is well.. a 22.

Already have other pistols.. but the .380 seems like an easy pocket/conceal carry. xd9 is a bit too bulky.. p22 is well.. a 22.

I have a Kimber Micro-carry .380 . Love it. I despise small(er) calibers , but I had to make a trade off from conceal.
  • Like 1

I like my 1st gen Ruger LCP, 2nd gen is even better.

Kinda what I am thinking too. ^^

The 938 is barely bigger than the 238 and you get full 9mm, not 9mm kurz.

And there is that spiffy new p365.

From the video I'm impressed with the size of the p365.

Cost wise you can get the LCP 1st gen for under $200, I've seen a low as $169.

• Like 2