Moderators for ratsun FB Group

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Farmer said:

Anybody know anyone who is a moderator for the fb ratsun group?  I need a word with them

if you go to their page and click on "people", the window will drop down and show who the administrators are. Nick, Nathan and Eddie. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know why I got kick off but not sure if it was FB or mod.  I posted a link to this site for the pre orders for powerland datsun show tee shirts.  That way people know it's not a scam and from a long time member

• Like 1

Scammers are everywhere.Even on Ebay,Amazon.I got scammed on 720 World.But Ebay will take up for you.They did me a few times.Just send the seller a message,if that don't fix it.Send Ebay one and that same day,your money will be back in your Account.Pay Pal is good too.Most people that use pay Pal for payment are mostly good.The guy on 720 World was a long time member.After he got my money.He left 720 World.I remembered his name.Everyone here knows where I live,so I am more honest than Abe.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Farmer said:

I know why I got kick off but not sure if it was FB or mod.  I posted a link to this site for the pre orders for powerland datsun show tee shirts.  That way people know it's not a scam and from a long time member

Hmm.  Could be due to the constant spam of people trying to sell "Datsun" merchandise from overseas that is just crap they threw together on a tshirt building site.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Hmm.  Could be due to the constant spam of people trying to sell "Datsun" merchandise from overseas that is just crap they threw together on a tshirt building site.

I figured but that why I put a direct link to the powerland thread and to my actual post stating tees.  I only did it because, frankly, not to many people come HERE anymore

• Like 1

My bad dude, that was me 😂

We get a lot of spam from overseas accounts trying to sell t-shirts, I saw your post and just assumed it was one of those. Probably the only time in the history of Facebook that one of these posts was actually real, and not from some rando account based out of Bangladesh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5