Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/18/2023 at 5:10 PM, ]2eDeYe said:

Who won the last one?

Not sure we'll get anything out of who won............😬

On 6/15/2015 at 4:18 PM, ]2eDeYe said:

• Like 1

Trying to get the wifes 521 going good enough to make it. I have never had a datsun that was more finicky. I am so tired of adjusting the clutch and the brakes and it never working quite right. I am fixing one area at a time right now and we will see if I can get it dialed in in time. 

Edited by sick620
  • Like 3

We belong to Z Car Club of Southern Oregon and some of our members are interested in coming to Powerland IV 2023.  We showed our 240Z in your event a few years ago and enjoyed it. I see the cost is $10 per day and the event will be held on July 7, 8 & 9th.  Can you give us any more information about the event?  For example, we need to know what is planned for each day:  Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Thanks.

50 minutes ago, A. Sherwood said:

We belong to Z Car Club of Southern Oregon and some of our members are interested in coming to Powerland IV 2023.  We showed our 240Z in your event a few years ago and enjoyed it. I see the cost is $10 per day and the event will be held on July 7, 8 & 9th.  Can you give us any more information about the event?  For example, we need to know what is planned for each day:  Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Thanks.

Usually goes as following:

Friday Eve, set up camp and bull shit with everyone until midnight.

Saturday, early birds start setting out swap meet parts and peolpe start showing up and hopefully get to park on grass. Start lining up cars as they come in, go swap meeting/talk datsun, eat food for most the day.  If your Datsuny out, go check out the mass amount of museum buildings offered by Powerland.  Eat and drink some more until wee hours in the morning.

Sunday, usually a thinner crowd but new Datsuns show up here and there, swap/talk/ walk until you feel like going home

This year may be different! All I know is,  the weather is better in July!!!

• Like 8
12 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Very well put @Farmer

It would seem that we are thinking about trophies? Lets talk about it. Class suggestions? 

I dont think it should be a full blown trophies/awards.  More like peoples choice with a few categories.

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

keep it simple with plaques if you do it 

maybe a 510 category 

truck category 

z category 

other category 

and a ratsun trophy 

all peoples choice 

• Like 2

Here they are,  Designed approved By Jbird.  Pre order sale of tee shirts and hoodies for this years PowerLand Datsun

Tees are $22 ($25 for 3x)  and on Bella Canvas Unisex: 4.2-ounce, 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton.  They'll be $25 (28 for 3x) at Show

Hoodies are $35 ($40 for 3x) and on  Port/Co.  7.8-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly fleece.   They'll be $40  (45 for 3x) at Show.

Payment can be made via Paypal  to teezmarked@live.com. Price include fees.  IMPORTANT: items wont be shipped, You'll have to pick the item up at my trailer at show

LIMITED Quantity so make sure you get one before hand. IF you need larger than 3x,  message me!

presale_powerland.thumb.jpg.6078536f9b24035ada599ce0c4756e72.jpg

• Like 7
17 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Getting close! Let’s circulate some flyers!!

I put it up on my instagram but of my 50 followers 45 of them are bots,,, so not sure how far it’ll travel 

😂 

• Haha 4

I've posted the flyer on Portland Craigslist, advertising the show, under the auto parts category, perhaps people could post the same in eugene, medford, seattle, excremento.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

26 days! Button up those small details on your rides, splash a little soap and water on them, start sorting out what extras you'd like to turn into cash at the swap! Its going to be a fantastic weekend! Lets see some enthusiasm! 

Anyone local willing to help me line up someone willing to print us up some show posters? I think it would be pretty cool to be able to take home a limited print show poster for the garage wall. 

• Like 1

So excited to do something Datsun!  At this point I dont even know with Blue Lake,  not getting anything from the park on if we even have our date, this year was most likely going to be the last year,  but at this point we do not even know 😞   SO very looking forward for Powerland.  

• Like 3