Powerland "IV" 2023

jbirds510

Hello Everyone! We have secured a new date for the show.

July 8-9 2023 with Friday camping.

3995 Brooklake Rd NE, Salem, OR 97303

At this time all other details remain and are as follows.

$10 a day 

camping $15 dry $30 RV

Free to swap with admission

All access to the museums with admission to event

There are showers and restrooms on the property at our disposal for participants and campers

The collective store for snacks and beverages will be open again this year along with a new addition. We have now included a breakfast and lunch sit-down style restaurant to the event. prices are small but serving sizes are generous and the coffee is cheap and delicious!

We are going to have T shirts this year, prices and design TBD

Looking forward to seeing lots of new faces and rides this year, come on out and enjoy the weekend with us, weather should be amazing!

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 17
  • jbirds510 changed the title to Powerland "IV" 2023
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/29/2022 at 1:29 PM, 68Datsun510 said:

Anybody local to this area know of any particular road, or roads that could be used as a fun run? I feel involving some driving adventures in addition to the campout would be great!

I second this, as much as I love standing around and talking, a little fun run action would be awesome! As long as no one breaks down 😅

• Like 2

My plan is to bring my Black Wagon as it has been on blocks for 4 years with no engine. Painting the bay and placing a smaller L-series, an L-18, as my 2.3 crank bit the dust in my previous engine due to the failing retention of the flywheel bolts after 20 years and my flywheel coming loose. Ah well... Anyways, that's the plan. 

• Like 4
On 7/14/2022 at 8:06 AM, WAGON JON said:

My plan is to bring my Black Wagon as it has been on blocks for 4 years with no engine. Painting the bay and placing a smaller L-series, an L-18, as my 2.3 crank bit the dust in my previous engine due to the failing retention of the flywheel bolts after 20 years and my flywheel coming loose. Ah well... Anyways, that's the plan. 

At the rate I'm going mine will be L powered again also lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • 3 months later...

Just as a reminder for planning purposes, we've decided to push out a month to July for next year. Perfect camping weather! 

July 8-9 2023 with Friday camping.

On 11/18/2022 at 7:42 AM, anthonydavis521 said:

Hell ya! I cannot wait! I went last year glad to hear it’s on again I missed this year but I am fersure gonna be at the up and coming! Super rad!

Same here bro, good times & good people!

• Like 1