Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/2/2022 at 3:54 PM, frankendat said:

I thought that was Spocks line as he died from Warp core radiation in Wrath of Khan. Which episode/movie is the source of this meme?

Same movie, its near the beginning when Spock offers to let Kirk take over the ship to investigate the communication from the scientists of the genesis project. Also why it is so poignant when he evokes it again after saving the ship by sacrificing himself. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Logical1 said:

Same movie, its near the beginning when Spock offers to let Kirk take over the ship to investigate the communication from the scientists of the genesis project. Also why it is so poignant when he evokes it again after saving the ship by sacrificing himself. 

It has been too long since I watched the Khan thanks for the information

On 4/2/2022 at 3:54 PM, frankendat said:

I thought that was Spocks line as he died from Warp core radiation in Wrath of Khan. Which episode/movie is the source of this meme?

Yes and no. He said it specifically earlier and he references it later "“Don’t grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh (the needs of the few)."

EDIT: lol, didn't see this had been answered by a bunch of others. To that (and I'm including myself firmly in this group) I have only this to add:

external-content.duckduckgo.gif.292b5b8d1056ebea0b85adcac5b71e93.gif

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/2/2022 at 6:56 PM, paradime said:

Oh good lord, more gender issues?

Okay,  as a red blooded heteronormative adult who struggled to live and let live out here on the mean streets of Bay Area CA, I'll admit I'm getting pretty F'n tired of being stereotyped as the fabled toxic male by ignorant misinformed hyper PC all woke up and utterly closed minded Gen XYZ warriors who want me to sit quiet so they can use me as a punching bag, Although I understand their animosity, I take deviant pleasure in twisting them into cute little balloon animals with their own gaseous logic. In all fairness though, I've done the same thing to hyper PC "patriotic conservative" warriors who expect me to be their punching bag. The extreme R n L waste valuable time and energy pointlessly intrenched in idiot-no-logical warfare that goes nowhere.

Come on guys, none of the confused self-absorbed gender agnostic perverts you're worrying about are going to reproduce, so have faith in Darwin's survival of the fittest, and learn to live and let die. 

Shit damn I need a proof reader

"Come on guys, none of the confused self-absorbed gender agnostic perverts you're worrying about are going to reproduce, so have faith in Darwin's survival of the fittest, and learn to live and let die. "

Yes, but NO. They may not reproduce genetically but they do indoctrinate others into their lifestyle (aka the "grooming"). All one has to do is look into the current k-12 education system to see that it is infested by those types who want to make your kids into molds of themselves. Hence, the crying and gnashing of teeth over the anti-grooming bill in Florida and the banning of "groomer" as a term on Reddit and other places. 

My firm belief is there is no such thing as a young "trans" child. It is merely projection by the parent or other trusted adults onto impressionable children and adolescents. Young teens are a whole mess of hormones and confused thoughts that make them a ripe picking for those with less than honorable intentions. 

I consider this a hard line in the sand. Small children do NOT need to be talked to by adults about sex issues and I consider the types of adults that are up in arms about not being allowed to do so to be the very people that should NEVER be allowed near children.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I consider this a hard line in the sand. Small children do NOT need to be talked to by adults about sex issues and I consider the types of adults that are up in arms about not being allowed to do so to be the very people that should NEVER be allowed near children.

Don’t grieve, Admiral. Jokes are illogical.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Logical1 said:

I about got into a knife exchange outside this building last year. Wife and I were on a visit to the Chihuly exhibit when some tattoo face cock nibbler asked us for the time.

"There is a city provided clock right on the corner of that intersection." I told him.

I put myself between my wife and this fuck of a human, and noticed the fella had a knife in his off hand. He was holding it low trying to conceal it.  I had slipped mine out of its scabbard on the blind side of myself and then showed him it was time to walk the other way. My knife was slightly larger and likely illegal in Seattle.  Nothing happened after that. He said thanks and walk across the street from us. 

I FUCKING HATE SEATTLE

• Like 4

1ZEtVLu.jpg

Even a pointy stick can be a weapon. Scissors aren't a weapon but it could be argued. Here are my $80 antique tailor's scissors. Old school high carbon steel like the best knives are made from, not that lightweight pissy stainless steel with plastic handles that snap off.

Bad enough looking at a knife but if the guy also says "I going to snip your ball off" it's a hell of a mental visual.... be somewhere else.

• Like 3

Even the small 2" Blade the cack sacker was holding isnt anything I want getting under my skin. I'm glad my blade was enough for him to think the same thing. 

The wife and I were half way through the Chihuly exhibit when she put it all together about what happened. She didn't process any of the details, and thought the guy was just asking the time. It was the whole "What type of truck did you see drive away?"  Woman responds with "It was a blue truck"

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2

I always have my folding cane with me, (size of a bully club closed) and carry a long thin pocket knife in a small outside pocket of my sling pack. Fortunately I've never used if for anything but carving up an apples. I count myself damn lucky to have never needed to protect my family or myself with a weapon.

The only weapon I've used against agro fuck beans is reverse intimidation. For someone who's adrenaline is already pumping, slowing everything down, holding constant unflinching eye contact, and speaking directly AT them in a calm confident voice is unexpected. It shows them you're not going along with their plan, lets some air out of their over inflated balloon that ready to pop, and gives me time to get my hand on a physical weapon if needed. Pushing the grocery store cart to the car with my wife I had a guy jump in front of me, fake an injury and aggressively demanded money. I played my little Jedi mind trick on him and showed that I had my hand on a neck of a wine bottle. Game over.

• Like 2

Too bad you couldn't Hannable Lector his ass and have him take himself out of the gene pool. My friend and I walked up on some guys in the woods and they hid something real fast in their truck. We caught them doing something illegal the way they acted and we were unarmed. After a moment of awkward silence my friend started ranting Jesus to them and they backed away.  After they left I asked my friend wtf just happened. He said mix crazy and religion and even dangerous people will scurry away. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

He said mix crazy and religion and even dangerous people will scurry away. 

I've met a few people that ended up eventually showing their religious side. Gives me the creeps having someone that has given up his common sense, logic and free will so close.... course it could just be Satan riding on my back and channeling through me. 

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Scream: How The Movie Made The Sound Effect

• Like 1

I imagine the same type of people donate to BLM that vote for Biden...utter morons.  Why am I not at all surprised...

Black Lives Matter secretly used $6 million in donations to buy luxurious 6,500-square foot mansion with seven bedrooms and parking for 20 cars in Southern California in 2020 where leaders have filmed YouTube videos
Black Lives Matter brass secretly used $6 million in donation money to buy a 6,500-square foot mansion in Southern California, it has been revealed
Emails show the firm wanted to keep the purchase secret, despite filming a video on the home's patio in May  
The news comes as the foundation faces federal scrutiny for alleged misuse of donated funds - and comes on heels of criticism of co-founder Patrisse Cullors
Cullors, 38, came under fire last year for a slew of high-profile property purchases. She resigned after facing backlash from critics and supporters

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I imagine the same type of people donate to BLM that vote for Biden...utter morons.  Why am I not at all surprised...

Black Lives Matter secretly used $6 million in donations to buy luxurious 6,500-square foot mansion with seven bedrooms and parking for 20 cars in Southern California in 2020 where leaders have filmed YouTube videos
Black Lives Matter brass secretly used $6 million in donation money to buy a 6,500-square foot mansion in Southern California, it has been revealed
Emails show the firm wanted to keep the purchase secret, despite filming a video on the home's patio in May  
The news comes as the foundation faces federal scrutiny for alleged misuse of donated funds - and comes on heels of criticism of co-founder Patrisse Cullors
Cullors, 38, came under fire last year for a slew of high-profile property purchases. She resigned after facing backlash from critics and supporters

Yeah well in less than 50 years well all be dead and robots will rule the world. Go work on your cars guys. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1