• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Read it, it's biased within itself.

Yes it is. Trump's repeated numerous times the lawfare/political opponent crap has to stop. I watched an interview with him, he said NO he will not be going after those that went after him. It's no way for a government to operate. I wish he would just so those people know what he's gone through but I don't think he has the guts to do it.

• Like 3

Not to keep harping on about California, but what happens here seems to follow.  As I have long suspected, EV's are more prevalent, so California is going to be charging tax by the mile.  I suppose they will still collect even if the miles are out of State, but we'll see..

https://caroadcharge.com/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Not to keep harping on about California, but what happens here seems to follow.  As I have long suspected, EV's are more prevalent, so California is going to be charging tax by the mile.  I suppose they will still collect even if the miles are out of State, but we'll see..

When they get that going every vehicle I own will either be registered in another state or the speedometer will be broken. Do it fairly, charge electric vehicles the mileage tax. I already pay a tax every time I gas up a vehicle. And the registration fees ? My 53 year old Datsun is now 130 bucks a year. It used to be 16 bucks.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

All those taxes and the say the roads are underfunded?  

I was on another forum today and they were talking about California having a property tax on boats. Not just registration fees but and actual tax you pay based on the value of the boat every year. Holy crap! Do Californians actually not own anything without being taxed on it?

• Like 4
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

For you John.

Bullshit, but let's entertain it for a minute. What was presented would be the "doomsday", "worst case", for Democrats and I would sail through just fine. The "doomsday", "worst case" that I present is true destruction of America-except for the rich, no one  "sail(s) through just fine."

Once again the better choice is clear-republicans fuck them, then everybody, democrats fuck me, then everybody. If republicans are in power 1. I won't be first fucked 2. Since I am armed, it is likely I won't be second or third fucked either. 3. No matter who wins, eventually we are all fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I was on another forum today and they were talking about California having a property tax on boats. Not just registration fees but and actual tax you pay based on the value of the boat every year. Holy crap! Do Californians actually not own anything without being taxed on it?

It really used to be a great place to live.  I don't know how working people can afford to live here anymore.  My wife and I are retired and we do okay, but we cut out a lot of non-essential things that we used to spend money on.  Gas, food, housing, insurance, utilities and taxes keep on going up and up.  The Governor keeps announcing more free stuff for illegals.  They keep expanding free college and free medical to more people.  Meanwhile, we have a huge budget shortage of $45 billion dollars.

I think a lot of people vote for these people because they don't realize that there is no such thing as government money.  All of their kids are going to be forced to move away to other States to survive..

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yes there is an unsecured property tax on boats. I believe on RV's and travel trailers also. It's crazy how they have their hand out for anything and everything. I own a boat and have somehow slipped through the cracks. It might be so old they don't think it's worth the effort even though a new comparable boat would be 40K + That underfunded BS is just more scare tactics to ask for more money. Every freeway I drive on has some kind of so called improvements going on. 55 MPH construction zones for miles. They got some money from somebody and they're spending it. When they're done you see no improvements on anything traffic wise. That's how Caltrans works here. Those are the people with such a big budget they can afford to have six guys stand around and watch one guy dig a hole. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Duncan said:

It really used to be a great place to live.  I don't know how working people can afford to live here anymore.  My wife and I are retired and we do okay, but we cut out a lot of non-essential things that we used to spend money on.  Gas, food, housing, insurance, utilities and taxes keep on going up and up.  The Governor keeps announcing more free stuff for illegals.  They keep expanding free college and free medical to more people.  Meanwhile, we have a huge budget shortage of $45 billion dollars.

I think a lot of people vote for these people because they don't realize that there is no such thing as government money.  All of their kids are going to be forced to move away to other States to survive..

"Going to California" was all the rage when I was younger, most everyone is back now and they brought a bunch with them. I thought it was hot and overcrowded in the 1990's can't even imagine it now. Before NAFTA crossing the border was a great way to save money and have a good time (when you're young and strong and with a bunch of your young and strong friends) 

I only have a couple friends who are Cali holdouts, we'll see how long they make it. 

• Like 3

I'm not sure what this big push to protect and exalt terrorist organizations by the western world recently is all about? There are many extreme movements/ ideologies being shoved down our throats in the past handful of years. Things that would've been considered outrageous only a decade ago. 

Also for those who keep dismissing the  "conspiracy theories" I've brought up(Mike). On the premise of "there were a lot of police/fbi/ military there that day, surely someone would talk". Not necessarily...We've seen many good police officers follow questionable orders over the years. 

I've always wondered what would happen if all of a sudden the gov decided it was time to take 100% control of the population. Would our police force / military actually turn against us. Turn on their friends, families, neighbors, fellow Americans? I used to think no way! But more and more I'm getting convinced that they would. If it happened in Nazi Germany it could happen anywhere. 

You're starting to see more and more police officers, judges, and federal agents willingly following orders that infringe on our rights as Americans. This is happening in all western countries. 

This interview is a must watch!

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Bullshit, but let's entertain it for a minute. What was presented would be the "doomsday", "worst case", for Democrats and I would sail through just fine. The "doomsday", "worst case" that I present is true destruction of America-except for the rich, no one  "sail(s) through just fine."

Once again the better choice is clear-republicans fuck them, then everybody, democrats fuck me, then everybody. If republicans are in power 1. I won't be first fucked 2. Since I am armed, it is likely I won't be second or third fucked either. 3. No matter who wins, eventually we are all fucked. 

This is just a leftist fear mongering attempt to try and scare people to vote for them. It's their last ditch effort. "We obliterated our chances to win. So let's try and cheat and scare people into voting for us". 

The irony of this anti Trump fear message is that half of it was taken straight out of this admin's playbook. They have done more to try and control us and to take our rights than any other administration in the history of this country combined.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 5

A meme I made just to piss people off.. let me know in the comments if it is working 🤣

450115102_2347432558793654_4507357471790336086_n.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, IZRL said:

This is just a leftist fear mongering attempt to try and scare people to vote for them. It's their last ditch effort. "We obliterated our chances to win. So let's try and cheat and scare people into voting for us". 

The irony of this anti Trump fear message is that half of it was taken straight out of this admin's playbook. They have done more to try and control us and to take our rights than any other administration in the history of this country combined.

They're definitely fear mongering. All the crap they said Trump will/would do and none of it happened. And they're still at it because they have nothing better to run on. I would agree that they've taken more control of us than anybody ever has. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

A meme I made just to piss people off.. let me know in the comments if it is working 🤣

450115102_2347432558793654_4507357471790336086_n.jpg

Projekt 2025: Trump's Mein Kampf. Good one!

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Duncan said:

Democracy will last unti; peopl realise they can vote themselves money Tocqueville circa 1700s

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Democracy will last unti; peopl realise they can vote themselves money Tocqueville circa 1700s

12 hours ago, Duncan said:

It never ceases to amaze me how people don't understand that the government has no money. They say things like " the democrats will give me more benefits" .

Where do you think this money comes from? They tax the shit out of you then give you back a percentage and claim they are helping. Now all parties do this but the Dems seem to have more gullible followers who think this is great. Low IQ automatons.... 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

This is quoted in a Heinlein novel. I think it was To sail Beyond The Sunset.

3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Trump disavows Heritage Foundation's Project 2025, despite MAGA ties

Politicians and Trump in particular would never lie to you.

This is also not Trump's style of communication

On 7/8/2024 at 8:39 PM, Duncan said:

I saw that coming when they rolled out that mandate.

Do you think that the'll ever lower taxes there?

• Like 3