Covid-19 Prepared?

So out of it are you.

Just another person equating updating information to be an error. When a scientist is presented with new information, he should change his mind. It’s called being open to new information. You think he should be stubborn (Please don’t answer)? How silly.

It was a quote. That’s all it was, no speech, no diatribe. The date attached is the date it was said, how is that misconstruing (Please don’t answer)? How silly X 2.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New information must first be verified before being accepted. A peer review would help. New information is good but if it flies in the face of what's currently accepted then it really needs to be rigorously looked at.  

On 12/26/2021 at 7:51 AM, Dav said:

image.thumb.jpeg.82bc84ceb6c324d6a16c0a52fde3aabd.jpeg

11 hours ago, Dav said:

Monkey found funny

image.thumb.png.b9c9550614fa7fd5ceb86fa4419dd5e7.png

Please ignore if you got angry

This was the only one with a date on it...

On 12/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, Dav said:

Here was his plan. He was and is not bat shit crazy - it worked - it’s gone - I don’t worry about it anymore - I’m a believer.

image.thumb.png.97501988d99abf96e777cb2d8af69e36.png

Yikes, that number of severe side effects is very troubling. Also, watching the video it appears they are doing everything they can to limit who they pay out.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Yikes, that number of severe side effects is very troubling. Also, watching the video it appears they are doing everything they can to limit who they pay out.

And the shit cunts are still rolling in full steam with mandates and lockdowns, masks and restrictions. If you want it get it. If you don't, then you shouldn't have to. (The death jab)

Next door neighbour was forced to get it or lose her job, has just been sick for a week with covid. Her husband no Vax and still hasn't got sick? Been multiple people with heart issues at one site I work at, near heart attack symptoms, more scary is that they are behind the wheel of 500t dump trucks. Shits all fucked up. 

One lesson I a making sure my kids learn out of this, there is no situation at all that a government can not possibly make worse . 

Edited by Str8jacket
More rant added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
19 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

One lesson I a making sure my kids learn out of this, there is no situation at all that a government can not possibly make worse . 

This has been the sad truth since people grouped together for the common good and empowered someone to govern over them. You can teach it, you can mandate it, you can carve it in stone, but it can't be learned. The best way to minimize this it is to minimize the government.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Str8jacket said:

And the shit cunts are still rolling in full steam with mandates and lockdowns, masks and restrictions. If you want it get it. If you don't, then you shouldn't have to. (The death jab)

Next door neighbour was forced to get it or lose her job, has just been sick for a week with covid. Her husband no Vax and still hasn't got sick? Been multiple people with heart issues at one site I work at, near heart attack symptoms, more scary is that they are behind the wheel of 500t dump trucks. Shits all fucked up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Dav said:

image.thumb.png.dc445f0097bfd84f3c153839f11f8178.png

image.thumb.png.b07f99b2aba1fb3071a9d8e991d5fded.png

Wow - he took himself too seriously, it would also seem that he is/was mentally ill.

Some kinda foam woulda been a better choice than water.

They have had some of the longest enforced lockdowns in the world, many people have lost everything due to no work, marriages etc have suffered with the stress of it all. It is essentially isolation torture at that level, with no hope of any type of recourse or avenue to get out of the situation, even leaving your house to look for work or just walk will get you arrested. Australia has lost many more people to suicide than to this virus. Both man made problems, made worse by scared weak willed people that our kids kids will need to be still dealing with. 

Yeah I guess he took himself to seriously...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Str8jacket said:

They have had some of the longest enforced lockdowns in the world, many people have lost everything due to no work, marriages etc have suffered with the stress of it all. It is essentially isolation torture at that level, with no hope of any type of recourse or avenue to get out of the situation, even leaving your house to look for work or just walk will get you arrested. Australia has lost many more people to suicide than to this virus. Both man made problems, made worse by scared weak willed people that our kids kids will need to be still dealing with. 

Yeah I guess he took himself to seriously...

I would have gotten violent by now. Losing everything with nothing else to lose. 

• Like 3

Police and firemen on the scene????? WTF???? To me this lacks conviction like a tightrope walker with a safety net. Now you get to live with the consequences of a stupid act instead of dying for something.

Again the news is still good for Omicron. Just like South Africa, new infection rates shooting up yet deaths and hospitalizations are down. Here in Canada there is no mention about it being less likely to die or even have symptoms, just piling on the news of soaring infections and leaving this out.