Covid-19 Prepared?

4 hours ago, Dav said:

Another post from a monkey pounding on a keyboard.

Has the former president lost his mind? Only saying because he’s asked his supporters to stop booing him when he says he’s been COVID vaccinated and boosted - and that those are good things to do - and saying that they should do it too because it saves lives.

Crazy stuff. It seems more and more likely that there is some sort of mind control chip or drug in the vaccines (or just the booster?).

What to do - what to do…

Start here

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CDOC-108hdoc94/pdf/CDOC-108hdoc94.pdf

Page 7 is especially important. Knowledge is key..get shorn. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well here is irony, I started feeling funky last night after posting about the media bias and so I crashed early. Woke up in the middle of the night feeling like shit, major body aches, cold sweats, headache and restlessness. The family is having a gathering over today and I so quarantined myself in my room. My brothers girlfriend is super paranoid and went out and got a test for me. Positive, now they are all fleeing the house like rats leaving a sinking ship. I took some Aleve and it has tamed the body aches. Its not that horrible still not fun, being vaccinated has that tamed my symptoms? Would I be hospitalized if not vaccinated? I highly fucking doubt it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
21 minutes ago, Logical1 said:

Well here is irony, I started feeling funky last night after posting about the media bias and so I crashed early. Woke up in the middle of the night feeling like shit, major body aches, cold sweats, headache and restlessness. The family is having a gathering over today and I so quarantined myself in my room. My brothers girlfriend is super paranoid and went out and got a test for me. Positive, now they are all fleeing the house like rats leaving a sinking ship. I took some Aleve and it has tamed the body aches. Its not that horrible still not fun, being vaccinated has that tamed my symptoms? Would I be hospitalized if not vaccinated? I highly fucking doubt it.

https://daveasprey.com/chronic-sinus-problems/

Treat yourself to a faster recovery. Have one of your fleeing drop you off what you need if you aren’t already prepared. You got this!

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Logical1 said:

Its an annoying illness. My wife had more intense symptoms than I did and she was vaccinated to the max allowed.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Logical1 said:

I wasn’t vaccinated,, none of my sons are and my 73 year old neighbor wasn’t ..  wife who was vaxed had it worse than boys, and lost smell taste. Probably her age. 

Like I wrote,, me and neighbor are on target to die early deaths from compound “comorbidities” and we are just fine other than not being able to taste or smell . 

(Edit) I do have one son that’s works for the Wa state patrol that is vaxed but he doesn’t hang out with us garage rats and I learned today he buys his groceries at Fred Meyers by that pick it up app….  We pull in parking lot today and I’m telling him there’s a space ,, there’s a space and he seems to be ignoring me.. Then he parks at the signs saying pickup ,, I’m all ,, What in tar-fuckin-nation ? 

anyways 

uU1YLPf.jpg

. Although economy included which isnt right cuz Joe says it’s BOOMING!! 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

https://daveasprey.com/chronic-sinus-problems/

Treat yourself to a faster recovery. Have one of your fleeing drop you off what you need if you aren’t already prepared. You got this!

I hosed my nose the other week. Got stuffy and drippy but put too much salt in and it was like sniffing Tabasco!!! I guess a pinch would be enough. Anyway was expecting a full on cold but a day and a half later it was gone. Not very scientific but some measure of relief.

• Like 2

Interesting article from Nov 2020 (also posted a systemic review of the literature for this for several other studies). Looks like if you have extremely high titers for Mumps it seems to be protective against Covid.

https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/mBio.02628-20

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8310886/

https://scitechdaily.com/new-proof-that-measles-mumps-rubella-mmr-vaccine-may-protect-against-covid-19/amp/

The measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine has been theorized to provide protection against COVID-19. In a new study published today (November 20, 2020) in mBio, an open-access journal of the American Society for Microbiology, researchers provide further proof of this by showing that mumps IgG titers, or levels of IgG antibody, are inversely correlated with severity in recovered COVID-19 patients previously vaccinated with the MMR II vaccine produced by Merck. MMR II contains the Edmonston strain of measles, the Jeryl Lynn (B-level) strain of mumps, and the Wistar RA 27/3 strain of rubella.

“We found a statistically significant inverse correlation between mumps titer levels and COVID-19 severity in people under age 42 who have had MMR II vaccinations,” said lead study author Jeffrey E. Gold, president of World Organization, in Watkinsville, Georgia. “This adds to other associations demonstrating that the MMR vaccine may be protective against COVID-19. It also may explain why children have a much lower COVID-19 case rate than adults, as well as a much lower death rate. The majority of children get their first MMR vaccination around 12 to 15 months of age and a second one from 4 to 6 years of age.”

Within the MMR II group, mumps titers of 134 to 300 AU/ml (n=8) were only found in those who were functionally immune or asymptomatic. All with mild COVID-19 symptoms had mumps titers below 134 AU/ml (n=17). All with moderate symptoms had mumps titers below 75 AU/ml (n=11). All who had been hospitalized and required oxygen had mumps titers below 32 AU/ml (n=5). Titers were measured by Quest Diagnostics using their standard diagnostic protocol.

“This is the first immunological study to evaluate the relationship between the MMR II vaccine and COVID-19. The statistically significant inverse correlation between mumps titers and COVID-19 indicates that there is a relationship involved that warrants further investigation,” said coauthor David J. Hurley, PhD, professor and molecular microbiologist at the University of Georgia. “The MMR II vaccine is considered a safe vaccine with very few side effects. If it has the ultimate benefit of preventing infection from COVID-19, preventing the spread of COVID-19, reducing the severity of it, or a combination of any or all of those, it is a very high reward low risk ratio intervention. Maximum seropositivity is achieved through two vaccinations at least 28 days apart. Based upon our study, it would be prudent to vaccinate those over 40 regardless of whether or not they already have high serum MMR titers.”

• Like 4

I should add in case if I seem to be down playing  ,, it was painful couple of weeks for sure. 

. Two of my older buddies got the monoclonal antibody treatment and they said they felt way better in just hours.  But they are banged up from hard living and in their 60s (not sure of age but both talk of fighting the Vietcong). So whatever age that is . So they were offered it without asking.. 

i Was offered it but I blew it off 

not sure if a younger “healthier” person can get it .. you also would have to get an official positive test . 
   Maybe fib a bit about your health if you don’t have primary so they don’t have records to check(?) 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 3

Monkey making a post. Some time back, fears were reported here about COVID child deaths to come from the vaccines - have only heard crickets about those child deaths. Report em if you got em - actual deaths, not fears.

Otherwise, below is a mainstream media fear report about a new infection in children about 4 to 6 weeks after initial infection. It’s called MIS- C for Multi-system Inflamatory Syndrome (C might be for children?). MIS-C has killed 52 children, according to a major government scientific agency (please don’t trust). They guess, in the article, that vaccines might be one reason (not the only) that MIS-C hasn’t materialized as much as they expected it would.

Vaccinate your children at your own peril.

image.thumb.jpeg.82bc84ceb6c324d6a16c0a52fde3aabd.jpeg

Edited by Dav
  • Like 1

Mmk.

Fact - nobody here has reported children dying of COVID vaccinations as was suggested would occur.

Fact - there is a new infection among children that has killed 52 children that vaccines might help prevent.

NEWS FLASH!

Fauci   granted Sainthood 

ANOTHER NEWS FLASH! 

Joe Biden lands role as the Scarecrow in the remake of The Wizard of Oz,

although it's reported he had a hard time remembering the words to the song

"If I Only Had a Brain".      

• Like 5
  • Haha 1