Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it was Michael Douglas. You know Michael Douglas who got cancer from oral sex with his wife Kathrine Zeta Jones. Then got the cure by continuing to oral sex her till it went away. A vaginal chemotherapy I guess. Fuck, sign me up.

http://adwallpapers.xyz/uploads/posts/101310-catherine-zeta-jones__celebrities.jpg

13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I know it was Michael Douglas. You know Michael Douglas who got cancer from oral sex with his wife Kathrine Zeta Jones. Then got the cure by continuing to oral sex her till it went away. A vaginal chemotherapy I guess. Fuck, sign me up.

http://adwallpapers.xyz/uploads/posts/101310-catherine-zeta-jones__celebrities.jpg

Sorry on my old man memory. Derp derp I make a ass every time I show up.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't think that's how that works.

Vaca or “vac” for cow (vaccination) - easy.

Bud light is a religion for some, so that is a guiding light, or “seen”?

Steer horns scream tejas, where they grow them big, but not too bright.

OR it proves French socialized medicine sucks donkey balls ..

Or they were injected with so much toxic shit in their faces alone , they were walking toxin dumps

F54zgYP.png

OR . 

2ePp7lg.png

But I’m sure the ladies on the View would disagree just like you also 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Haha 1

You should accept who you are when you look in the mirror. If you don’t like what you see, it could be from being self-aware (a good thing), but is probably more from having a distorted sense of reality (a bad thing). A distorted sense of reality is mental illness. Vast majority of silicone injections or whatever the fuck they and others do that results in “that” look makes them think they look better because of it. Nobody, even their mother, think they actually look better because of silicone.

Distorted face - distorted mind - mental illness - probably in more than one narrow area.

• Like 1

Stop ragging on socialized medicine. By that yardstick car insurance is socialized. If you fucks had told Big Pharma, doctors, hospitals and the FDA to fuck off back in the 60s this would all be behind you. The aforementioned douches are pissing in you face, getting rich beyond belief, and telling you that it's raining. You've just got used to being warm and wet.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Stop ragging on socialized medicine. By that yardstick car insurance is socialized. If you fucks had told Big Pharma, doctors, hospitals and the FDA to fuck off back in the 60s this would all be behind you. The aforementioned douches are pissing in you face, getting rich beyond belief, and telling you that it's raining. You've just got used to being warm and wet.

my doctor is an young Asian woman… I’m not seeing the down side of your argument. 

Mine is a blue eyed blond from South Africa with incredibly sexy German (or Dutch) accent. When she says 'test' it comes out 'taste' so it was a bit of a surprise when she told my wife and I what she was going to do. On the way home I said to my wife: "is she really going to taste my poo???"

• Like 1

Wait, what? An anti-viral drug that causes mutations of COVID - AND other cells of the body? Perhaps anything is better than a vaccine - for some… Now I understand better the picture of foots for dicks.

image.thumb.png.0976cabc89350a9ca47bbfbe231008d6.png