Covid-19 Prepared?

Uh, don’t believe me at your peril. Just the first study that popped up - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/ and a paste from it below.

You should look up the word dogmatic before you read the below cut-and-paste (hint- it isn’t about canines). If these ideas makes you ANGRY, as Jeff Foxworthy might say, here’s your sign…

C’mon, do I have to spoon feed you?

image.thumb.png.61adcc319997fbc02b7e47ddf12a83a3.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife was a little sick last week.She went and got tested Friday because her employer (Home Depot) pays for your days off if you get Covid.She got tested hoping for a positive,it was.Woohoo,two weeks off with pay ! I had a little something for a day or so.No test for me,i don't think the authorities need anymore positive cases to freak everybody out with.We're both going to take a pass on the booster shots,why bother ? 

• Like 4

YUP, just saw that. They did send the military into Montreal to ostensibly help with the vax. That is way toooo Brown Shirt Nazi for me. The frogs aren't big on the vax as only 78% are done. (maybe because they are all mackerel snappers?) The Newfies and the Bluenosers are ok as well as everyone in Onterrible and Alborshia. BC is over 90% so probably no tax out here.

• Like 1

x0aOri.gif&f=1&nofb=1

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (LifeSiteNews) — The Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver is set to evict families who do not provide proof of vaccination with one of the available abortion-tainted and experimental COVID jabs. Ronald McDonald Houses accommodate families with hospitalized children under 21 years of age.

Austin Furgason, a father of a 4-year-old child with leukemia who has been receiving treatment since October, shared a video on his Facebook account that showed a letter from Ronald McDonald House Charities British Columbia and Yukon announcing the vaccine-related eviction.

• Like 2

The obvious lie has got to be seen as an obvious trap.  You decide for yourself how much of it is just bs.  Either way, by the time you or I figure out what is artifact vs what is the art-of-facts, it is probably too late.

It is good to hear from the many outspoken voices on Ratsun who aren't picking up everything that they are putting down.  It is good that there are folks out there who don't live in fear, thank you for speaking up.

Personally, I don't have much, or really any, faith in technology.  And, I have no decent reason to restore any kind of trust in the present authority.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, DIY 1985 said:

So now that were speaking backwards, and using text in raster/pixels, the algorithm will let us keep our jobs?

http://youtu.be/P0niyTcxeqs

Couldn't get it to work.It was the Steve Goodman song "Talk Backwards".

Edited by angliagt
2 hours ago, DIY 1985 said:

The obvious lie has got to be seen as an obvious trap.  You decide for yourself how much of it is just bs.  Either way, by the time you or I figure out what is artifact vs what is the art-of-facts, it is probably too late.

It is good to hear from the many outspoken voices on Ratsun who aren't picking up everything that they are putting down.  It is good that there are folks out there who don't live in fear, thank you for speaking up.

Personally, I don't have much, or really any, faith in technology.  And, I have no decent reason to restore any kind of trust in the present authority.

I'm not pro or con and I try to not side with one over the other. I guess with age comes much cynicism. I don't believe anything I hear or read and often what's not said speaks volumes. If I was pro vax then I would stop listening to the anti vaxers and visa versa.  In the middle I can reject the craziness of either.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'm not pro or con and I try to not side with one over the other.

My Idea is exactly this. I just don't want to be forced to buy an experimental oil, when I already like the oil that I buy and has worked for years.

• Like 3

This is my view on this, back when they first locked down I called this whole thing political, I said Bill Gates was of the opinion that there were too many people on this planet and it was not sustainable, he said this on a PBS hour long show.

I had watched that show so when this all went down I searched the birth rates of Africa from 1995 thru 2005 as I was hearing a lot of bad stuff online about him, Bill Gates started helping them in 1999 as I recall, the birth rate slowly climbed from 1995 thru 2002 and then it went over a cliff, it did not slowly start going down it went over a CLIFF, almost straight down out of sight on the graph I seen, literally 4 years after he started helping them.

You cannot get the info on the African birth rate anymore, I searched it a couple days ago and it shows a slight decline on any years I searched, that information has been changed/censored, I also read that the vaccinations he used over there is what they are using here, he is helping us now, he lost the lawsuit for mandatory vaccinations in the United States Supreme Court for this country because he could not prove for the last 40 years that the flu shots were safe, they made a law that said you cannot sue anyone for side effects of covid vaccinations back in 2015, I read these Covid vaccinations are just re-branded African vaccinations, so the way I see it everyone has to be vaccinated within the next couple years before the side effects become very apparent, as if you knew that it was going to sterilize your kids you would not vaccinate them, also those that did not get vaccinated but got covid could still have kids, so everyone could say the vaccination caused the sterilization, this means they cannot say Covid 19 caused the child bearing issue, so everyone has to be vaccinated, everyone has to be vaccinated and then it can be blamed on whatever they decide to say caused it, no one can opt out or any reason.

I was told by someone I know that has worked for some of the Presidents of this country that they are evil, they consider us like prairie dogs that have over populated the area that they live in, like rats in New York, we are vermin that needs to be exterminated, you can say I am crazy/loony,  but in a couple more years we shall see if what I wrote here is true.

I also wonder how long this post will last.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, wayno said:

This is my view on this, back when they first locked down I called this whole thing political, I said Bill Gates was of the opinion that there were too many people only the planet. 

Wayno, you have been here as long, or longer then I have. I agree with you about Bill. If we could all just stop caring what the /polrats think or say, then we would be better off. We should all just be creating the world around us best we can. Its really the only way to live, to make an environment we want to exist in.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, wayno said:

This is my view on this, back when they first locked down I called this whole thing political, I said Bill Gates was of the opinion that there were too many people on this planet and it was not sustainable, he said this on a PBS hour long show.

I had watched that show so when this all went down I searched the birth rates of Africa from 1995 thru 2005 as I was hearing a lot of bad stuff online about him, Bill Gates started helping them in 1999 as I recall, the birth rate slowly climbed from 1995 thru 2002 and then it went over a cliff, it did not slowly start going down it went over a CLIFF, almost straight down out of sight on the graph I seen, literally 4 years after he started helping them.

You cannot get the info on the African birth rate anymore, I searched it a couple days ago and it shows a slight decline on any years I searched, that information has been changed/censored, I also read that the vaccinations he used over there is what they are using here, he is helping us now, he lost the lawsuit for mandatory vaccinations in the United States Supreme Court for this country because he could not prove for the last 40 years that the flu shots were safe, they made a law that said you cannot sue anyone for side effects of covid vaccinations back in 2015, I read these Covid vaccinations are just re-branded African vaccinations, so the way I see it everyone has to be vaccinated within the next couple years before the side effects become very apparent, as if you knew that it was going to sterilize your kids you would not vaccinate them, also those that did not get vaccinated but got covid could still have kids, so everyone could say the vaccination caused the sterilization, this means they cannot say Covid 19 caused the child bearing issue, so everyone has to be vaccinated, everyone has to be vaccinated and then it can be blamed on whatever they decide to say caused it, no one can opt out or any reason.

I was told by someone I know that has worked for some of the Presidents of this country that they are evil, they consider us like prairie dogs that have over populated the area that they live in, like rats in New York, we are vermin that needs to be exterminated, you can say I am crazy/loony,  but in a couple more years we shall see if what I wrote here is true.

you mean like this?

F6EE5609-7E29-41AA-BF86-E724FAEFD2EF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
7 hours ago, wayno said:

Copied.

Developed countries already have a lowered birth some actually are a declining population and are at risk of not having enough workers in the future. Some will have to rely on immigrants to fill this void. To be a sustainable population you need just over two offspring per couple to not only replace but to cover accidental deaths and those who don't produce offspring. To reduce the population world wide, birth rates have to fall below this. So if the brakes are put on just how will they be taken off later when the population is reduced and we risk skidding into a ditch??? How much is the optimal population???? Make a new 'vaccine'??? If there is a dramatic drop in the birthrate it will be obvious to all and a lot of questions asked. There will be hell to pay.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I am always amazed there are people out there that don't think the world is overpopulated.

Its not. Earth is vast and humans are only concentrated in metro areas. The amount of unused land in the world is MASSIVE. The earth is estimated to be able to support from 16 billion to 1 trillion in several studies.

ITs not the population issue but peoples inability to create sustainable tech that has environmental cleanliness in mind. The environmental policies put forward is generally always a financial fleecing of the working population of the worlds nations to compound wealth and power for crazy fucks wanting to rule over everyone. 

Its generally someone from a massively overly concentrated city that comes out screaming the world is over populated (fucking anecdotal 🤪) that never travels into the wilds of nations, and think every square inch outside the city needs to be a fucking national park.

• Like 4