Covid-19 Prepared?

58 minutes ago, Dav said:

Wait, what? An anti-viral drug that causes mutations of COVID - AND other cells of the body? Perhaps anything is better than a vaccine - for some… Now I understand better the picture of foots for dicks.

image.thumb.png.0976cabc89350a9ca47bbfbe231008d6.png

Dav, please posts links or stop posting, the content is worthless to anyone without being able to see where it comes from. thats troll territory.

• Like 4
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, what?

But there were no questions about the source for a post that showed two dicks with feet for heads?

Please assume that all my posts are from the National Enquirer, if not otherwise stated.

I assumed you they were trolls.

25 minutes ago, Dav said:

Wait, what?

But there were no questions about the source for a post that showed two dicks with feet for heads?

Please assume that all my posts are from the National Enquirer, if not otherwise stated.

This is scary. Mobilizing the Canadian military to help 'speed up' the vax in Quebec. I wonder what the real story is. Enforced vax???

You never get the facts in Canada. Omicron is coming, hell it's here, but you don't hear fuck all about it being less deadly than Delta. All you see on the news is the sky is falling, the sky is falling. 

1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

Sees no safety issues 

Pretty sure SS is not toxic. Just how much SS would be in 1.3 million doses??? Probably one dose had some SS screw thread in it so they scrapped all of them. 

What is the breakdown of 828,833 CDC REPORTED COVID deaths left side of aisle versus right? This is reported in mainstream media by inference every day. Good guess is it is screwed to the right. 

image.thumb.png.a22c3a58b87f2cf320175dbffe714098.png

CDC REPORTED an average of 1,280 deaths from COVID over 7 days. That is 1,271 more than 9 (over a year). Math is hard (for some), but not that hard.

• Confused 1

you are citing the CDC ??

Well as the article I posted clearly states as to the reason  why Taylor-Green was banned off Twitter. 

PrLHZ0N.png

And not responding like a snarky little dipshit is hard when you don’t understand difficult thoughts 

But not that hard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Dav said:

What is the breakdown of 828,833 CDC REPORTED COVID deaths left side of aisle versus right? This is reported in mainstream media by inference every day. Good guess is it is screwed to the right. 

image.thumb.png.a22c3a58b87f2cf320175dbffe714098.png

CDC REPORTED an average of 1,280 deaths from COVID over 7 days. That is 1,271 more than 9 (over a year). Math is hard (for some), but not that hard.

How does the graph posted support your question and hypothesis?  You think  you are exhibiting some intellectual prowess, but your posts are meaningless.  Who cares 1280 is more than 9.  What value does that comparison have?  Why pick a point from a year and a  half ago?

• Thanks 1