Covid-19 Prepared?

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well, maybe.

They're (South Africa) and several other nations are reporting that its a more viral cold, that has NO morbidities. You can get sick and not fear death. The more infectious bug will overtake the current variations and squeeze them out of existence. The more viral bug has a defense when infecting a host that prevents other virus from infecting its host. Its similar to what Ivermectin does to prevent viral replication.  

• Like 4
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

How does this fit into Fauci's machinations???

1/3 of the nation doesn't accept any information outside the government bureau of information cult (MSNBC, CBS, CNN, NBC, ABC) So Fraudci can say what ever he wants and that 1/3 population will bully the other 2/3 into going along with their delusion of bullshit. 

You know exactly how this goes.

• Like 5

Just a monkey typing on the keyboard.

Mainline and biased newspaper reports that there have been 50 million US COVID infections and about 787,000 US deaths. US population was about 329.5 million in 2020. That is an infection rate of about 15 percent and a kill rate of just under 1.6 percent.

We only have a few years to go.

• Haha 1

Just another post from a monkey.

If it is efficient and follows the same path, which it has already proved it will not, it would take 4.6 more years to get through 329.5 million US population ((329.5/50)-2 (years)).

Obviously rough math and COVID does not really discriminate.

3 hours ago, Dav said:

Just a monkey typing on the keyboard.

Mainline and biased newspaper reports that there have been 50 million US COVID infections and about 787,000 US deaths. US population was about 329.5 million in 2020. That is an infection rate of about 15 percent and a kill rate of just under 1.6 percent.

We only have a few years to go.

Unfortunately there were lots of claims that anyone who died from any cause (like falling off a mountain or if dying from cancer) but tested positive for co-vid were recorded as dying from it. This would inflate the actual deaths numbers from co-vid. I have no faith in the US government claims and I certainly don't believe the biased/lying media.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Arm is sore after the third shot because the first two worked, you are having a reaction to the virus' antigens,

Arm was also sore the first two. Like a bruise when touched, and last month a flu shot... same thing. Usually day and a half to two days sore. I never watch as seeing something sharp coming at you 'hurts' before it even jabs. So I look away. The injection was without sensation. The odd time this happens but usually you feel a mosquito bite followed by an ache as the plunger goes down. I didn't feel either but slight itch last evening and ache when rolling over in bed. Only been 20 hours so tomorrow at this time should have forgotten about it.

20 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Arm is sore after the third shot because the first two worked, you are having a reaction to the virus' antigens,

What antigens?  The "vaccine" doesn't contain any virus...only mRNA, right?

Yesterday evening it peaked in soreness, seems a lot less this morning. Of the two previous and the one flu shot this was the most sore though nothing really noteworthy.

jbird at my age I take a B12 supplement as the elderly are always deficient, vitamin C and a multi vitamin just to fill in any cracks in my diet. It likely contains some D but I am outdoors a minimum 3 hours a day walking and more so in good weather. The down side is it can be very cloudy here in the winter. 

21 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

Look, it's dumb and dumber. Not specifying left to right.  Choose your own order.

U.S. President Joe Biden, left, and Justin Trudeau, Canada's prime minister, arrive for the North American Leaders' Summit in the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021.

Now you're just insulting dumb people. Don't you have a 3rd option? Something a little lower. Like the dopey duo? 

Just a copy of a link from an untrusted news site - more random typing at the keyboard. Can you believe it - they are saying COVID deaths have been underreported! It shoulda been 1,000,000 or so in US. Sorry Mike, no numbers of underreporting for Canadia.

https://apple.news/Aw5ga2A96TCeR-_aAFizATw

Edited by Dav