Covid-19 Prepared?

3 hours ago, Dav said:

Turned my selector from bullshit to horseshit, and the problem became apparent - I found your research source…

Before you take it, lemme know what dose you’ll be taking - I’ll want a different dose.

I don't recall ever suggesting the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid.What i do believe is that Doctors and even science shouldn't be so against treatments that can be safe and effective if used correctly.You seem to be a victim of the media and all it stands for.And you say you have a great bullshit detector ? Laughable.I didn't take you for a liberal nut at first but i'm convinced you are now.You definitely have the symptoms.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

You know the old saying “Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you’re a moron than to open it and confirm the suspicion”? Today fella this one belongs to you.. perhaps maybe educate yourself before you thrust your uninformed opinions upon this forum. If you want to perpetuate the lie and deception machine maybe your time would be better suited over at facebook.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/  its ok though, to your benefit news people dont read this stuff either, they dont answer to educational sources only political ones. Fwiw..I still even after all of this we still exponentially care more about you than big pharma.

o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/

noun
noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Opinions can't be judged as right or wrong, they are a personally held belief, a feeling or conviction. Opinions can't be misinformed because by definition they can be formulated without facts or knowledge. You can't say someone else's opinion is wrong any more than you can tell someone that their favorite color, blue.... is wrong. It's just different from yours. You can try to persuade someone to change their opinion but it's unlikely saying they are wrong will work. Opinions change very slowly.... if at all.

Facts on the other hand can be argued. But as I stated many times there is a fact for every occasion and for every positive fact there is almost always an equal and opposite fact that is also true. Arguing facts seldom gets the ball closer to the goal line, it's just back and forth.

Truth is similar to fact. If there was truth, real self evident truth about a thing, then there would be no disagreements or arguments.

Unless you produced a fact/truth yourself you can't know for sure if anything else is true. You just can't. You can only report on, at best, second hand web. information and more often its more like 20th hand. So what is something arrived at by less than first hand facts and personal knowledge?? something taken on face value as true?? well it's the very definition of an opinion. Everyone has one and they are all individually 'true'.

BTW in my opinion blue is my favorite color. Change my mind.... 

I've examined all other colors and in my opinion blue is the better.

Hot is relative term. If talking about the sun, the surface is rather cool 9,941 F compared to it's core that is 27,000,000 F so not very 'hot'. If someone argued that the sun was not 9,941 F at the surface they would be arguing against a truth. That would be illogical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, john510 said:

I don't recall ever suggesting the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid.What i do believe is that Doctors and even science shouldn't be so against treatments that can be safe and effective if used correctly.You seem to be a victim of the media and all it stands for.And you say you have a great bullshit detector ? Laughable.I didn't take you for a liberal nut at first but i'm convinced you are now.You definitely have the symptoms.

If you read the information at the FDA link you would know that they did not recommend against ivermectin. They recommended that if you wanted to take it, you should be careful and take the the one approved for human use and not the one for large animals. They also recommended that you get it with a prescription, which is probably a requirement.

It seems that you agree with the FDA on how you should take it - safely and effectively.

Therefore, it also seems as if you are a liberal nut. I didn’t take you for one either, but heh.

image.thumb.png.34d20ba7c098e2b8dda67fcdddfb1c54.png

Edited by Dav
11 hours ago, Dav said:

If you read the information at the FDA link you would know that they did not recommend against ivermectin. They recommended that if you wanted to take it, you should be careful and take the the one approved for human use and not the one for large animals. They also recommended that you get it with a prescription, which is probably a requirement.

It seems that you agree with the FDA on how you should take it - safely and effectively.

Therefore, it also seems as if you are a liberal nut. I didn’t take you for one either, but heh.

image.thumb.png.34d20ba7c098e2b8dda67fcdddfb1c54.png

All i got is Let's go Brandon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Dav said:

image.thumb.png.412e063b445e3b7545e087cc300205d4.png

Another funny one - this could be a svengoolie poster too.

I remember fluoridation in the '50s. Hell the movie Dr. Strangelove is based on the fear of fluoridation. Jack D Ripper explains all to Mandrake...

..and what about growing up under power lines like Nanner? or was that eating lead paint? I forget. Maybe too much fluoride.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I remember fluoridation in the '50s. Hell the movie Dr. Strangelove is based on the fear of fluoridation. Jack D Ripper explains all to Mandrake...

..and what about growing up under power lines like Nanner? or was that eating lead paint? I forget. Maybe too much fluoride.

Movie quotes are great n that’s a good one - here’s another from Strangelove I like, mostly because of Slim Pickens.

Edited by Dav
3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Nah..This dude is as bad as the left..scare mongering for ratings..this is the last time Ill watch his bullshit..he could have shaved off 29 minutes by saying see what happens to countries who dont defend their sovereignty starting with firearms. Blah blah lets go tim. The world has their own battles to face. In the USA we are already toes on line in the sand..many folks i know have switched from home defense to fmj, everything cleaned oiled and in a place that it can be grabbed easily..just waiting for Paul revere to ride through..good luck world.. Sadly, we are all on our own..doubt well see many more protests though..we all know whats next. 

• Like 1

https://m.facebook.com/druthers.net/videos/4476495142430002/?extid=TWT-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

Have a listen to this guy, being a real scientist and shit, it's almost like he thinks having spent a career in vaccine immunology gives him the right to go against mainstream narrative, well fuck that! if it aint a pfizer sponsored media outlet telling me what to think I'm not having any of it, my neural network is just not that advanced. 😏

Now, which way is the rest of the flock running? That cliff isn't going to run off itself. 

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 weeee!!!!

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

we are surrounded by power lines .. 

oh and this 

9F78E1BB-D73F-4E84-9BFD-820189F82CE6.jpeg

• Like 1