Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how that happens here in oregon.

Weather report is showing a 50% chance of showers through the night(friday) and a 20% chance of showers during the day for saturday.

It is looking way better for sunday though. Partly cloudly, no showers.

Yes! True ratsun! I too have parts from Canby on Eleanor. Got a new Datsun emblem for the trunk, and a 1 dollar alternator bracket to replace the custom unit I had that appears to have been broken for a bit. :D

Yes! True ratsun! I too have parts from Canby on Eleanor. Got a new Datsun emblem for the trunk, and a 1 dollar alternator bracket to replace the custom unit I had that appears to have been broken for a bit. :D

...so you drive all the way down here....and don't say HI....you probably timed it so that you'd buy my alt bracket(w/alt attached) when I wasn't there...................I see how you are!!! j/k!! lol :)

Is it wrong that I already have parts that I scored at Canby on my car? :lol::D

some folks put parts on right at the show hehe :)

i made it home guys clutch didnt give me any problems,

good meeting those of you who i havent met before, an good to see those who i have met...

That was definitely a fun day!! It was nice seeing everyone again.

Next year I want to camp out at least Saturday...I heard it was a blast this year. :D

I can't believe Megan is driving back to SB with barely enough time to make it to work on Monday. :eek: :blink:

Next year I want to camp out at least Saturday...I heard it was a blast this year. :D

I can't believe Megan is driving back to SB with barely enough time to make it to work on Monday. :eek: :blink:

Im so camping out next year, i hung out there pretty late but didnt stay. lol I had to crawl under the fence to get out and leave :lol:

lol iv been telling her all weekend shes fuckin crazy