Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is the link to the photos i took most are just wide general shots...took a few of the yellow 610 because my son decide that is what he wants

that belongs to my old co-worker and fellow ratsun member Aaron (compression)

super clean car man :D

Paul....ssshhhh!!!! I only did that while Clayton had his back turned!! :)

....gotta keep it on the DL.....Lisa doesn't know he's got the hots for me!!! :)

...................they all want me......it's a curse!!!!! :)

..uumm...no...we were just holding hands.......

but there is a little of me still on your chin! :)

Anyway.......I'd like to say Thank You to all those that came this weekend!!!! I had an awesome time......Clayton, Lisa....you two rock!!! Had a blast hanging with you!!! Quit laughing at my antics and maybe I'll shutup now and then! :) ....maybe!

Heading into Canby...between stress and whatever...I was all set for this to be my last....I'd come to more, but wasn't going to bother trying to get anything ready...just bring what happed to be running at the time.................BUT!!!!! I had such a great time Saturday, I drove home trying to figure out what I was going to prep for next year!! :)

So thanks to everyone that made this an awesome weekend!!! Thanks to all those that took pics since I never made it to see the more than 1/2 the cars or ever all the vendors. Next year...we'll probably get a vender spot to to have a place to hang out.....but I doubt I'll be trying to sell anything. Huge Thanks to Paula for spending the entire weekend watching the booth!! :)

Big Thanks to my buddy A100addict......I was supposed to be helping with parking..but between the booth and talking...I think I parked about 4 cars :( Luckily, Phlebmaster and Jester did an awesome job parking them with Dave!!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!

The car that turned my head was WagonJon's all black, shaved wgn! Mine will be looking like that by the end of the week.....I bought the paint over a week ago to do it.....with the next week off.....I have the time now :)

Anyway........... :)

I too had a great time.

I met a lot of people, pumpkin dave, carlos, clayton, yello620 fastdad, lcdc and many many more. All totally cool, im already thinking of things for next year. Need to plan this one out a little better and bring some other stuff :D

finally got to meet phleb, skib, z rac3r, i cant even remember all of the people i have met but cant wait to see them again!

Sucks i lost my brakes. They still dont work, limped home on what was there. Try and sort that out later :fu:

Edited by h2theizzo

Wish I coulda been there! Seeing pics makes me miss my truck even more. I passed by the fairgrounds today on the amtrak back from seattle. The wife and I spent our 10th anniversary in seattle this weekend.

Hopefully I be bringing a 510 to canby next year or sometime in the near future.

I am sure it was a blast. Wish I could have made it but sometimes having Datsuns keeps you from attending datsun related events. The 521 made it fine last year but this year it has been jumping time due to a stressed out chain so I keep it local. Is there a blue lake this year? I would love to roll the 510 down.

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/fastdadd/canby%2009/?start=0

here is the link to the photos i took most are just wide general shots...took a few of the yellow 610 because my son decide that is what he wants

ok i need to be there next year so there is more then one 610 in attendance yes compressions car is a work of art but still only 1 and 1/3 (610sx) come on lol

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update haha so you know I'm not dead at some truck stop down here.

I left Canby yesterday a little early :( at 12:30pm and didnt stop other then a few times for gas. I pulled off into a little town and spotted a really sweet gas station... (yeah dont laugh) and had a mini photo shoot, I'll post up pics after I go through that and the 500+ from the autoX. I made it home at 4:30am this morning, got to sleep for an hour and got to work at exactly 730, right on time.

Had a blast and can't wait to throw together BBQ's for all you guys. Your family!