Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update haha so you know I'm not dead at some truck stop down here.

I left Canby yesterday a little early :( at 12:30pm and didnt stop other then a few times for gas. I pulled off into a little town and spotted a really sweet gas station... (yeah dont laugh) and had a mini photo shoot, I'll post up pics after I go through that and the 500+ from the autoX. I made it home at 4:30am this morning, got to sleep for an hour and got to work at exactly 730, right on time.

Had a blast and can't wait to throw together BBQ's for all you guys. Your family!

yes! glad you made it home, my girlfriend really likes ya :) shes pretty excited bout havin a friend who knows car stuff heh.. had a great time an glad you could make it. until next time, see you later space cowboy

I was mentioning this to someone at canby, i drove by this place on the way in

I know most of the people like the swap meet and to bullshit and check out cars, but would be cool if we could get a good group of people together and go racing.

http://www.patsacres.com/

the sign at the place says 50mph.

basic license (required) is 12 dollars, and 25 dollars for 10 minutes or racing. not to bad of a deal. Think i would pay a total of 62 and race for 20 minutes. Might be able to get a discount if we brought a large group

Edited by h2theizzo
I was mentioning this to someone at canby, i drove by this place on the way in

I know most of the people like the swap meet and to bullshit and check out cars, but would be cool if we could get a good group of people together and go racing.

http://www.patsacres.com/

the sign at the place says 50mph.

pats is a cool place

Hey hey, I'm back too! What's even better, the gf is still talking to me! :D Don't know how that happened. Seaside was a blast, didn't want to go back to Spokane. Just mowed my jungle lawn, put Eleanor in the garage. No mishaps, but a very small leak from the right rear brake line. (Again) Not enough to drain the master reservoir more than half down though, so I'm not too worried. Should be able to get it buttoned up relatively easily.

I'll put some videos and pictures up before too long. Ashley took a good one of me not being fast around the autocross course.

Good to meet everyone, think I talked to Yellow620, Skib, Icehouse, and a few others I can't remember. Good time, though I thought there would be more Datsuns at Canby, but maybe they came on Sunday?

Good to meet everyone, think I talked to Yellow620, Skib, Icehouse, and a few others I can't remember. Good time, though I thought there would be more Datsuns at Canby, but maybe they came on Sunday?

Both fields where full Sunday. it was good to meet you man, I was at the auto-x/show in my black/grey 240Zt with fender mirrors.

HRH

god damnit, i live in seaside...

If i woulda known you were coming here we coulda had a beer

Ha, that's crazy! We definitely touristed it up. Even rented those three wheeled bikes that are hard to control, hard to pedal, and basically make you burn off all the burger calories! Good fun though, I'll remember that if we make another trip next year.

For sure, get at me if you make it back this way again. Spokane is what, 7 or 8 hours away?

Yah those bikes are a pain in the ass :D "Wheel Fun Rental" A lady by the name of Pat owns it, her son Ray drives for one of the cab companies here in town. when he's not doing that hes playing in a band, and they arent have bad either :D

Guest DatsuNoob
canby09121.jpg

thats datsunnoob

HEY! It's ME! Thanks, but I'm not as cool as "other side of the pilla" Skib :lol:. I enjoyed finally meeting some of the rest of the group. I look forward to future meets with the rest of you, next time as a driver though.

All great pictures(many different threads). Seen some cars that we not at the Sunday Show. Got to go next time for both days so I dont miss any. Met a few new ratsun members and seen a few faces that ive seen on this site, but didnt go an introduce myself.

Larry

HEY! It's ME! Thanks, but I'm not as cool as "other side of the pilla" Skib :lol:. I enjoyed finally meeting some of the rest of the group. I look forward to future meets with the rest of you, next time as a driver though.

lmao!!!

skibs indeed cooler then the other side of the pillow..

but your pretty kew too lol :lol::fu: