Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damnit, now I went and did it. Knew I shouldn't have posted I was going to be there and everything was working!!!! :mad:

So I finally got the car all cleaned out, loaded with tools, etc. Turn on the lights, have headlights. No high beams. Hmmm. No instrument lights.

Park/Tail 20A fuse keeps blowing. Any ideas on where to check? I thought maybe the switch itself, but seems unlikely if it still operates the headlights. Tried a 25A fuse and it blew that too.

I'm going regardless. The headlight switch still functions for low beam and brake lights still work. Little sketchy not having any running lights though. :( Guess I'm going to need to limit my night driving until I figure it out. I packed some relays and a spool of wire in case I have to wire the lights to the battery though, so I'm good!

hmmmmmm

think i got bad news, well not horrible news.. but not great either..

dont think my trucks commin again this year...

she vibrates at freeway speeds, its drivetrain related some how an i just dont feel good about bringin her all that way in this condition..

this doesnt mean im not comming tho, because i still got the se-r!!!! so atleast im in a nissan wrong wheel drive ftw!!

i really wanted to bring the truck, thats why i fixed the carrier bearing, but turns out that only fixed half my problem..

unless someone can lend me a driveline.. just the part from the carrierbearing to the rear end.. that might work..

Edited by lynchfourtwenty

Whee! I'm in Oregon! Eleanor is still pulling to the left, but haven't been able to figure that out yet. No incidents on the way down, ran good, no real issues other than the pulling.

Who's going to the autocross tomorrow? We're staying in Clackamas, which is apparently about 45 miles away from the fairgrounds. No biggee, up early tho.

Whee! I'm in Oregon! Eleanor is still pulling to the left, but haven't been able to figure that out yet. No incidents on the way down, ran good, no real issues other than the pulling.

Who's going to the autocross tomorrow? We're staying in Clackamas, which is apparently about 45 miles away from the fairgrounds. No biggee, up early tho.

were meeting up at the dennys in wilsonville for breakfast at 6-6:30 then headin down to the auto-x around 7:30.

were meeting up at the dennys in wilsonville for breakfast at 6-6:30 then headin down to the auto-x around 7:30.

Dang, I was totally up for it, but looks like Wilsonville is about 15 miles south of Clackamas, have to pass. I'm going to be up early enough anyway. Need my beauty sleep! :D Plus we have a free breakfast at the hotel we're staying at. The gf's friend has a hook up since she works for a hotel. We have a super nice mega cheap room for the next 2 nights!

Dang, I was totally up for it, but looks like Wilsonville is about 15 miles south of Clackamas, have to pass. I'm going to be up early enough anyway. Need my beauty sleep! :D Plus we have a free breakfast at the hotel we're staying at. The gf's friend has a hook up since she works for a hotel. We have a super nice mega cheap room for the next 2 nights!

nice! gotta love hook ups :D

well come say hey when your down, Ill be racing my black and grey 240Zt

I will be there, heck I drive through Canby everyday to work.

I am going to be pedaling my 510 rear disc conversion brackets, and some other parts, so stop by, ask questions, or whatever.

I will have a VERY limted supply of these shirts for sale. Raising 610 awareness!

po692584front.jpg

po692584back.jpg

I will be wearing that shirt, so you know how to find me.