Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this in from the club today.....I haven't read the whole thing, but I thought it would be good info to share.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:33 PM

Subject: DatsunsNW summer eNewletter 2009

Greetings Datsun fans. Summer is just around the corner and you know

what that means. Events! Here is a quick rundown of things to come. So

mark your calendars if you haven

Whoa, Just heard about this! Finally got tired of the rock I was hiding under. Anyone comeing up 5 from near San Fran? Not sure if the old girl can make it that far and Id like some backup just in case.

Edited by 521 Dropsun

got this in from the club. I wasn't going to post it, but in the past...several guys have just "winged it" on the dinner tickets .......sound familar Ice?! :) So....if you're thinking you can change your mind and get another ticket at the show...you can't....so get in touch with Dave and make arrangements ASAP! :)

This only pertains to you IF you have not ordered all the dinner tickets

you want for Canby. If you already have all the dinner tickets you

want...please don't worry...this doesn't apply to you.

We will not be ordering extra dinner tickets this year. So if you have

not ordered your tickets...you must email Dave at dvboth@canby.com to

ensure we order enough tickets. ***make arrangements with Dave about paying for them****

This is the actual LAST CALL for dinner tickets...seriously! ;-)

Julie

Hello,

First post here. I have corresponded with a few here or on the realm over the last few years. Mainly Gensaiken since he is somewhat local.

I live in Klamath County.

Anyways........

Is there going to be much to see at this event on Sunday? I am contemplating making the trip up there.

Thanks, ROB

Hello,

First post here. I have corresponded with a few here or on the realm over the last few years. Mainly Gensaiken since he is somewhat local.

Anyways........

Is there going to be much to see at this event on Sunday? I am contemplating making the trip up there.

Thanks, ROB

yes this event is major! You have to come!

Hello,

Anyways........

Thanks, ROB

The main show is on Sunday. Great fun, I brought the whole family and they liked it. Both daughters won things.

Larry

I know I said that I was going to be going this year, but it looks like it's not going to happen. I can't get the time off work and I don't have the funds right now. I'm bummed, I was really looking forward to meeting all of you guys and having some good bench racing sessions!

Guest DatsuNoob
got this in from the club. I wasn't going to post it, but in the past...several guys have just "winged it" on the dinner tickets .......sound familar Ice?! :) So....if you're thinking you can change your mind and get another ticket at the show...you can't....so get in touch with Dave and make arrangements ASAP! :)

This only pertains to you IF you have not ordered all the dinner tickets

you want for Canby. If you already have all the dinner tickets you

want...please don't worry...this doesn't apply to you.

We will not be ordering extra dinner tickets this year. So if you have

not ordered your tickets...you must email Dave at dvboth@canby.com to

ensure we order enough tickets. ***make arrangements with Dave about paying for them****

This is the actual LAST CALL for dinner tickets...seriously! ;-)

Julie

What is this thing about dinner tickets? This will be my 1st time @ Canby. May want to get some if I knew what they were for.

wow, that's a long drive in a 4Runner. You sure you don't want to rent a Nissan Versa?

im still contemplating renting...at least i can :sleep: in it, and load it up w/crap...i mean parts, i buy.

~2000mi R/T. did it in 2007. its my DD.