Canby 2009

mklotz70

I know I said a while back I would be there for sure, but I can't swing it with work, and can't totally afford it due to recent tickets, Z projects, and life. There is still a 40% chance though... I might wake up Friday morning and decide I have to be there :rolleyes: ;) but if I don't go I'm sure there will be tons of pics. :D

I hope I can make it.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I said a while back I would be there for sure, but I can't swing it with work, and can't totally afford it due to recent tickets, Z projects, and life. There is still a 40% chance though... I might wake up Friday morning and decide I have to be there :rolleyes: ;) but if I don't go I'm sure there will be tons of pics. :D

I hope I can make it.

aww man we were really hoping you would come :)

I am excited about going to canby I have never been before. I will be driving my 71 vg30 510. I will also be setting up a booth with my fiberglass parts.Hoods,trunk lids and my new lower front valances,all stock parts. If your interested in any of these items you may want to come by and take a look. Dont think you can find these parts and pay less plus no shipping. I have not seen lower prices anywhere. See you there. kevin:D

There is still a 40% chance though... I might wake up Friday morning and decide I have to be there :rolleyes: ;) but if I don't go I'm sure there will be tons of pics. :D

im leaving TH night, back 4 work Tu AM.

Awww c'mon lol :o

no pix for you!

well.. my dad( he owns the 78 620 in sig )

will be at canby ... but maybe not in the show.

just go and look and see if theres any parts he may want.

id go but iam goin to diamond lake for a week and i leave the saturday of this

but me and my dad ( i have a 86 mazda truck) will be at mazdafest in july for sure

well.. my dad( he owns the 78 620 in sig )

will be at canby ... but maybe not in the show.

just go and look and see if theres any parts he may want.

id go but iam goin to diamond lake for a week and i leave the saturday of this

but me and my dad ( i have a 86 mazda truck) will be at mazdafest in july for sure

Tell him to bring the 620 and pay the 5 dollars to park on the grounds. Its part of the show but not "OF" the show. Almost even body there will take a gander at the parked cars.

Larry

Tell him to bring the 620 and pay the 5 dollars to park on the grounds. Its part of the show but not "OF" the show. Almost even body there will take a gander at the parked cars.

Larry

thats what Iv always done, this is the first time Iv entered. the $5 gets you the little canby show plate and parking inside the show, your just not eligible for judging/awards