1 owner, 23573 original mile 71 Goon

you think tits are gonna stop me telling someone she's wrong?

No no.....

......you misunderstood.....

She walks in while you are arguing.......

.....therefor.....bring arguing to a hault.....

• Like 2
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how some new people come into the club screaming how big their cocks are and then get huge sore pussies for being asked to prove it.

You can't prove something on the internet. That's why people come here saying the shit they do. (how the fuck did a camaro ever get into the conversation to prop up a discussion about a Datsun) I just laugh my ass off because they can't hear me and then continue on. Asking for proof is a fools errand, a circular run around and waste of time.

Does he have a 23K goon? He thinks so or was told so by the seller... so it must be true? I assume the odometer says 23K so it definitely has at least 23K on it or 123K or ???... None of the pictures posted give any credence to the low mileage, in fact they hurt it. Who would pull the drive train out of a 23K vehicle? Who would sell it in the early '80? for only $50?? The steering suspension and brakes are stock and probably seized up and useless. The engine is all rusty as fuck. If it truly has 23K on it only the body is worth $1,000 to someone. If cutting it up for some IRS swap mad camber SR20DET powered stance mobile drifter, none of this mileage crap maters, does it.

• Like 6

No no.....

......you misunderstood.....

She walks in while you are arguing.......

.....therefor.....bring arguing to a hault.....

won't stop me from arguing, she's not the one i want right now. i'm horribly good at compartmentalizing and seriously, those tits aren't that distracting

y'all are out of control...just want everyone to know that lol

you expect anything better from a derailed thread in general discussion?

Next time I argue with the wife I'm gonna give it a shot. 

May even step it up a notch and do the helicopter. 

I'll report back when it happens. 

dude just start with helicopter, always wins

• Like 3

I give no shits about what he has.

its the immediate over reaction at which I speak of.

Good troll if it was. If not then stay the fuck away.

seriously though, reacted worse than some of the most spoiled grown men i know. said fuck more than i do even

He must return!, I'm 91 miles from my dinner stop and then sleep, I need entertainment value here!

seriously though, will he? i hope so, this is a fun train to watch

• Like 2

I can't figure out why he couldn't just post some pics and talk about the wagon. The thread derailed and instead of bringing it back on track, he just started swearing and measuring his dick. Then he got mocked for it, so he got louder... Vicious cycle. I love when people "not even gonna mention" some cool thing. Wtf? You just mentioned it by saying you weren't going to mention it.

• Like 3

HRH. Micro. Myself.

Which one of us is it? I say HRH. Blame him.

Smoke_Detector.jpg

Maybe Smoke? Wanted to see how the welcoming committee would treat a new guy that was easily misunderstood and reacts poorly to criticism?

Yeah. It's totally Smoke.

• Like 2